HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+17
Baller54321
ak22
Up&Comer
maple kid
S.S
caddykid5
Finshstrong
Kassius123
balla_1
VCforMVP
bronbron23
tart11
wcbasketball
CoachImgrund
franchise24
Tila_Tequila
Arpankumar4
21 posters

BAYVIEW SECONDARY BASKETBALL, UNDERDOGS?

Kassius123
    Freshman

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2008-12-20

BAYVIEW SECONDARY BASKETBALL, UNDERDOGS? - Page 3 Empty Re: BAYVIEW SECONDARY BASKETBALL, UNDERDOGS?

Post by Kassius123 Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:06 pm

lol i never said my team was good, but not that bad that we should be in teir two, and tila you had ur best players on the whole time lol
    Tila_Tequila
    Freshman

Number of posts : 280
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

BAYVIEW SECONDARY BASKETBALL, UNDERDOGS? - Page 3 Empty Re: BAYVIEW SECONDARY BASKETBALL, UNDERDOGS?

Post by Tila_Tequila Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:59 pm

No we Didnt we played our Whole Bench. Like 1-2 starters came on and off every couple of mins.

S.s Look forward to playing you
    caddykid5
    caddykid5
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 505
    Registration date : 2008-07-21

Post by caddykid5 Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:20 am

When and where is this game who is the favourite?
    CoachImgrund
    CoachImgrund
    Freshman

Number of posts : 265
    Registration date : 2008-08-04

Post by CoachImgrund Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:12 pm

Arpan: Can you have your coach e-mail me? We'd be interested in an exhibition game against you guys in the New Year, possibly the week of January 19th or the week of February 2nd.
    Arpankumar4
    Freshman

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

Post by Arpankumar4 Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:29 pm

Will do Coach imgrund, Can you please give me your e-mail address? I will tell him as soon as our break finishes..
    wcbasketball
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 466
    Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by wcbasketball Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:07 pm

Arpan, you have awakened the sleeping lion from St Theresa and his name is Coach Imgrund. Remember that you have fronted that your team belongs in these games along with a not so flattering prediction of where St Theresa will finish. I hope your coach is aware of all this and will accept the challange. I certainly would like to attend this game if my team is not playing or practicing.
    St Theresa will be pumped and very motivated so this is an opportunity for Bayview to show they belong. This is one of those games where there is nothing for St Theresa to gain and everything to lose. They are expected to blow you out and anything less would be deemed a disappointment for them. A close game would be considered a victory for Bayview. I give Coach Imgrund credit as this is his way of putting his team out there and making you eat your words. He is showing his confidence in his boys. My early prediction is St Theresa by 20.
    This will also give you a chance Arpan, to show that you can play against top notch competition. Rememeber that it is not all about you and your points, it is about Bayview and your ability to make them better. Good luck to you.
    CoachImgrund
    CoachImgrund
    Freshman

Post by CoachImgrund Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:22 pm

Not only that WC, but we're also cross-town rivals!!! Should make for an interesting game. When the date and time is arranged, I'll pass it on. Look forward to finally meeting you.

Arpan - it's imgrund@gmail.com . What is your coaches name and I'll give him a shout first over the break to set something up. I welcome the chance to see you and your team play. As WC said, bring your 'A' game because I can guarantee you we will be bringing ours.
    Tila_Tequila
    Freshman

Post by Tila_Tequila Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:56 pm

arpan No offence, your are going to get smashed by STl by 20+ guarantee. Malik Will drop 25+ on your team
    tart11
    Senior

Number of posts : 937

Post by tart11 Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:00 am

Why are you all hating on Arpan? He's just supporting his team. What do you expect him to do...put them down????? Give Bayview a chance just like John Lennon gave peace a chance. Coach Imgrund...sounds like you want to play Arpan 1-on-1. Maybe you should host this game at STL...I'll ref. You could play up to 11. 3 personal fouls lead to a free throw. Winner takes all bragging rights. On a side note, WC I haven't seen this lion from STL....is he tame????
    Kassius123
    Freshman

Post by Kassius123 Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:59 pm

bayview will not score more than 15 against STL, i know their whole squad, trust me
    Arpankumar4
    Freshman

Post by Arpankumar4 Fri Dec 26, 2008 6:09 pm

if you hatin, hate harder - AO

keep it up, caus eu just mad we beat you guys.
    Kassius123
    Freshman

Post by Kassius123 Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:48 pm

hahaha
    CoachImgrund
    CoachImgrund
    Freshman

Post by CoachImgrund Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:11 am

Tart11 - I'm getting to be an old man - don't know about this one-on-one business!!
    wcbasketball
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 466
    Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by wcbasketball Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:57 am

Although I do not believe this to be a close game, I highly doubt Bayview will not score more than 15 points. This is a great opportunity for Arpan and Bayview to play against strong competition.
    I hope that the Bayview coach accepts this game because it will not look good if not. This would mean that Arpan is doing too much talking on behalf of the school. If accepted, then Arpan has accomplished getting his team quality games.
    Coach Imgrund, I will definately introduce myself to you if I am at the game. I will also approach Arpan and do the same. Let me know the details.
    Kassius123
    Freshman

Post by Kassius123 Sun Dec 28, 2008 9:24 pm

lmao, i finally played arpan today, haha, hes not good, he has a okay shot but nothing close to how good he says he is.
    maple kid
    Freshman

Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2008-12-04

Post by maple kid Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:04 pm

what was the final score?
    Up&Comer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 266
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by Up&Comer Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:14 pm

he probably had a "off night"
    lol
    Tila_Tequila
    Freshman

Post by Tila_Tequila Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:14 pm

[quote="Kassius123"]lmao, i finally played arpan today, haha, hes not good, he has a okay shot but nothing close to how good he says he is.[/quote]

how did you play him??? One on one??
    ak22
    Freshman

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Post by ak22 Sun Dec 28, 2008 11:18 pm

isnt bayview tier 2..? and if so who really cares if this guy is boosting or not
    Arpankumar4
    Freshman

Post by Arpankumar4 Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:10 pm

lol kassius... i had a twist ankle a sprained thumb and hurt hip and i didnt even break a sweat playing against u lmfao if u dont believe me ask omair (think u know him) ive been hrut for a few weeks now lol. either way I played bad and i know.. i dont really care what people think of my game cause i know what i can do.. if i prove to myself how good i am the people knowing will come soon enough wasnt a matter of an off night just i was hurt so it was harder to move as fast grab rebounds, get full form on my shot. Ur good tho for a grade 9 u have a quick first step and u have to work on your shot but u have a LOT of potential.. so keep it up man.

and no we didnt play one on one tila we played 3 on 3.
    Arpankumar4
    Freshman

Post by Arpankumar4 Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:10 pm

and no ak22 bayview is tier 1
    Arpankumar4
    Freshman

Post by Arpankumar4 Mon Dec 29, 2008 2:28 pm

and this isnt even a discussion on bayview anymore its turned into some random 1 on 1 crap. If you wanna get at me, get at me watch a game and approach me after the game... But theres no need to flood in a forum. If anyone wants to discuss bayview in a POSITIVE way then please discuss but I think we can leave the 1 on 1 basketball stuff out of this topic.
    thanks.
    i will no longer respond to 1 on 1 comments made about me.
    Baller54321
    Freshman

Number of posts : 12

Post by Baller54321 Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:24 am

arpan Razz
    bronbron23
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by bronbron23 Tue Dec 30, 2008 4:56 am

theres a big 1 on 1 tournament at the ymca on friday...tell me if your interester and ill sign you up =.=
    Baller54321
    Freshman

Number of posts : 12

Post by Baller54321 Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:33 pm

ye st.ts bench will beat bayview without a doubt

Current date/time is Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:13 pm