HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+8
gabeyam4
BallingIsMyHobbie
jayy
DaTruth
Tila_Tequila
fmm234
bronbron23
simple touch5
12 posters

Best York region Players and what they do best

simple touch5
    Freshman

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2008-07-18

Best York region Players and what they do best Empty Best York region Players and what they do best

Post by simple touch5 Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:35 pm

who do you think the top 5 or 10 players are in york region and what do they do that makes them stand out.
    bronbron23
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-08-18

Best York region Players and what they do best Empty Re: Best York region Players and what they do best

Post by bronbron23 Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:39 am

(Not in Order)
    1) Kevin Pangos (Denison)- best pg in york region and breaks defence down, good shooter and a great passer

2) Cy (Vaughn) - one of the best low post players in york region by far and is a monster on the boards

3) Walker (Vaughn) - quick point guard that can really countrol the pace of the game

4) Jeremy - Brebeuf College- dont know much about him but i heard he was an excellent player

5) Everton Williams ( Brother Andre) One of the best mid range players in york region he rarely misses 12-15 ft away and has really tough defence

6) Malik Cox (STL) top 3 point guards in york region and can take over a game by himself

7) Joshua Mootoo ( Richmond Green) extremely athletic and can finish

8- Jordan Mills (St.Augustine) a lot of people dont know about him, but is really athletic and in the open court is really hard to stop due to his quickness and is a very good passer as well as a good defender

Who else?
    fmm234
    Freshman

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2008-10-27

Best York region Players and what they do best Empty Re: Best York region Players and what they do best

Post by fmm234 Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:18 am

everton is waste
    he is probably gunna concentrate on football
    Tila_Tequila
    Freshman

Number of posts : 280
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by Tila_Tequila Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:59 am

isnt pangos gong to senior?
    DaTruth
    Freshman

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2008-07-30

Post by DaTruth Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:52 am

everton is playin sr ball and so i am.......... and no1 from st As is good
    bronbron23
    Sophomore

Post by bronbron23 Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:08 am

doesnt help when you say so am i considering no one knows who you are
    how are brother andre juniors?
    jayy
    Freshman

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by jayy Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:16 am

[quote="DaTruth"]....and no1 from st As is good[/quote]

I don't know what your definition of "good" is. But, they may surprise a few teams. Sure, they may not boast about "superstars", but I can say a few of them will have a breakout year, including Jordon Mills mentioned from above.
    DaTruth
    Freshman

Post by DaTruth Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:43 am

[quote="bronbron23"]doesnt help when you say so am i considering no one knows who you are
    how are brother andre juniors?[/quote]

Brother Andre jr team is not looking good this year everton and i are playing sr my name is kadeem buckley
    bronbron23
    Sophomore

Post by bronbron23 Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:33 pm

o ic now that you and everton are playing senior who do the juniors have?
    DaTruth
    Freshman

Post by DaTruth Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:07 pm

we have 9 returning players but no real star. 3 yssk players and thts about it
    BallingIsMyHobbie
    BallingIsMyHobbie
    Freshman

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2008-10-25

Post by BallingIsMyHobbie Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:18 pm

evertons alrite, i don't think he's that focused on ball tho, he's more on football. nd kadeem , u kno me Jp, we play at greensborough.
    bronbron23
    Sophomore

Post by bronbron23 Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:45 pm

hows bur oak this year? do they have a junior team or is it varsity because its a new school?
    gabeyam4
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1
    Registration date : 2008-11-17

Best York region Players and what they do best Empty ST A POWER!

Post by gabeyam4 Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:30 pm

[quote="jayy"][quote="DaTruth"]....and no1 from st As is good[/quote]

I don't know what your definition of "good" is. But, they may surprise a few teams. Sure, they may not boast about "superstars", but I can say a few of them will have a breakout year, including Jordon Mills mentioned from above.[/quote]

yes thankyou jay chou:P:P if thats you if not sorri wrong person

our team is way better then last year and our team us won our game against middlefeild 60-42
    32 points shawn thomas and jordon mill got 17 rebound 8 offensive vs 6,3 guys
    THEGRUBB
    Freshman

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2008-11-18

Post by THEGRUBB Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:14 am

ST. A has a new coach, know the guy myself. Turn down a few offers to coach a rep team so he can focus on coaching St. A. I thought he is the coach for the senior team, because his son is playing for the seniors. I watch his team practice and in action against Middelfield, this guy is intense. St. A junior's will surprise.
    THEGRUBB
    Freshman

Post by THEGRUBB Thu Nov 20, 2008 10:33 am

Next Monday, Bur Oak junior at St. A. I don't know anything about Bur Oak junior team, but this is not the same St. A junior team that you guys play against last year, good luck!
    jayy
    Freshman

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2008-08-29

Post by jayy Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:42 pm

[quote="THEGRUBB"]Next Monday, Bur Oak junior at St. A. I don't know anything about Bur Oak junior team, but this is not the same St. A junior team that you guys play against last year, good luck![/quote]

THEGRUBB...you seem to know a few things about St.Augustine's junior squad. Are you a coach/student or some sort of affiliation with them?
    THEGRUBB
    Freshman

Post by THEGRUBB Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:46 pm

JAYY, I am just a parent who really likes junior basketball. I wish my son is at St. A. I saw the coach at the Glen training his St. A players during the summer, and they train with some of the Markham senior players. My source also told me that his son and some of the St. A players went to Syracuse with Andrew Bos to train.
    highflya
    Freshman

Number of posts : 90
    Registration date : 2008-08-16

Post by highflya Fri Nov 21, 2008 7:41 pm

Top players in York Region( No Order ):
    Dinjyl Walker
    Malik Cox
    Justin Jarvis
    Cy
    Juremy
    Roshane
    simple touch5
    Freshman

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2008-07-18

Post by simple touch5 Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:56 pm

walters from vaughan along with the tan and um knight kid i think should be on that in the tournament all three of them played outstanding
    THEGRUBB
    Freshman

Post by THEGRUBB Wed Dec 03, 2008 10:39 am

St. A. beat Markham by 3 last night, and I was told St. A. was down by 10 at the half. St. A is now 3 and 0. Stouffville is the only team left to stop St. A next week. I watch the game between St. A and Brother Andre on Monday, the two shooters for St. A - Thomas(#11), and HO (#4), was cold, and St. A still score 54 points. I hope St. A. and Bill Crothers will meet when they cross division, it will be good, and my money is on St. A!
    Youngin11
    Freshman

Number of posts : 14
    Registration date : 2008-11-20

Post by Youngin11 Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:36 pm

THEGRUBB....could u add me on msn..or send me an email..im from the St.A Ball team....im curious to know who u are
    sickshoes24
    Freshman

Registration date : 2008-12-16

Post by sickshoes24 Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:01 pm

i've seen newmarket play and they got four big players that can probably be in contension for best players in york region
    Tila_Tequila
    Freshman

Number of posts : 280
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by Tila_Tequila Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:01 pm

sickshoes stop boosting NEWMARKEt

Current date/time is Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:31 am