HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

2 posters

carr

Ballknowledge
    Freshman

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2009-12-18

carr Empty carr

Post by Ballknowledge Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:18 pm

can you guys calm down and stop hating on carr its really getting old now i dont go to car and i probably hated on them in a thread in the past but its really anoying evertime i see a good tourney wether carr is in it or not someone mentions them and certain people have to talk . like its really anoyimg u could stop now
    knowthegame
    knowthegame
    Senior

Number of posts : 1123
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

carr Empty Re: carr

Post by knowthegame Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:12 am

Really, there is nothing to hate about what this team is accomplishing at the junior level. These kids come to play and are deserving of being the top Jr team in the province. They are well coached, disciplined and actually are having fun out there! Its no doubt they're the team to beat and the future is bright for Carr. Every city needs powerhouse programs and will have them. Whether from transfers or not, these kids want to push themselves and with the right pieces in place, which they have from coaching staff, to players and people who are stern about academics, I see no fault in what the program is doing.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:18 am