HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+4
gunta
jt
Oneofakind
goharder42
8 posters

PEEL ALLSTAR GAME?

goharder42
    Freshman

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2010-02-14

PEEL ALLSTAR GAME? Empty PEEL ALLSTAR GAME?

Post by goharder42 Fri Mar 12, 2010 11:20 am

Theres a peel allstar game? is it for both tier 1 and tier 2 if it is it will be pretty fun cheers
    Oneofakind
    Freshman

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-10-14

PEEL ALLSTAR GAME? Empty Re: PEEL ALLSTAR GAME?

Post by Oneofakind Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:02 am

Treyvon and makus from woodlands are the best in tier 2
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by jt Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:04 am

What you on? Nuff Bramalea mans are better. You all couldn't even beat Lincoln and Bramalea beat them to win championship.
    Oneofakind
    Freshman

Post by Oneofakind Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:57 am

whats your point treyvon Smalls went to work i heard bramaleas garbage man
    goharder42
    Freshman

Post by goharder42 Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:05 pm

well u heard wrong cuz they won tier 2 and not obly that but they beat tier 1 teams like campion,turner fenton,st famille and pine ridge and only lost to Gonzaga by 4 points in double OT so they are not garbage maybe their seniors were but not juniors
    Oneofakind
    Freshman

Post by Oneofakind Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:17 pm

Woodlands beat campion, Downsview and Vaughn
    gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by gunta Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:07 pm

[quote="goharder42"]well u heard wrong cuz they won tier 2 and not obly that but they beat tier 1 teams like campion,turner fenton,st famille and pine ridge and only lost to Gonzaga by 4 points in double OT so they are not garbage maybe their seniors were but not juniors[/quote]
    If Bramalea is good then step up to senior tier 1 next season and stop talking about they beat tier 1 teams because i will say it again if they good then why is the coach hiding in tier 2 even the seniors hiding there.
    goharder42
    Freshman

Post by goharder42 Tue Mar 16, 2010 7:49 pm

If Bramalea is good then step up to senior tier 1 next season and stop talking about they beat tier 1 teams because i will say it again if they good then why is the coach hiding in tier 2 even the seniors hiding there.[/quote]

i dont no whats wrong wit the coach but hes like at the beginning of the year they didnt look like a tier 1 team in practice that is pretty dumb to me but i think they would have been competitors in tier 1 though
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by jt Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:00 pm

"Woodlands beat campion, Downsview and Vaughn"

I have a hard time believing they beat Vaughan, somebody give me proof such as day and score. This is vaughan from york region you saying right?
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by Coach Clement Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Likewise for Downsview they are a Top six team as well!

Oneofakind is playing games, why do people do this stuff?

Follow me on twitter: @coachclement
    goharder42
    Freshman

Post by goharder42 Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:17 pm

this guy is lying and bramalea beat them by over 30 so i dont think they beat Downsview,Campion or Vaughn
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-11-16

Post by BSSBallHard Wed Mar 17, 2010 12:37 am

gunta shutt up..whats the diffrence from us beating teams in tier 1 while were playing in t2 or us beating t1 teams while were in t1? its the same game..you tlk as if you kno everything the joke is our seniors were like 2-6 in t2. thats t1 stats ehh? yah your real smart...anywayss that dude thats tlkin bout woodlands being nice and all that is embarrassing himself..
    baller000
    Freshman

Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by baller000 Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:09 am

Campion beat them by 40..
    gunta
    Sophomore

Post by gunta Wed Mar 17, 2010 5:28 pm

[quote="BSSBallHard"]gunta shutt up..whats the diffrence from us beating teams in tier 1 while were playing in t2 or us beating t1 teams while were in t1? its the same game..you tlk as if you kno everything the joke is our seniors were like 2-6 in t2. thats t1 stats ehh? yah your real smart...anywayss that dude thats tlkin bout woodlands being nice and all that is embarrassing himself..[/quote]
    "shutt up" oh did i make you mad lol.All i have to say is step up to tier 1 seniors next season if the juniors are that good end of the subject.
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Post by BSSBallHard Wed Mar 17, 2010 6:50 pm

lool , ur just saying that cuz ur feelings got hurt u cattie..and u didnt answer the question..why? cuz theres nothing to say..stop trashin teams on here..cut Arrow
    gunta
    Sophomore

Post by gunta Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:48 pm

[quote="BSSBallHard"]lool , ur just saying that cuz ur feelings got hurt u cattie..and u didnt answer the question..why? cuz theres nothing to say..stop trashin teams on here..cut Arrow[/quote]
    what feelings get hurt lol,answer what question what is the difference being in tier2 and beating tier 1 teams lmao. what tier 1 team you beat Campion that is good who else from the top 5 from south or the North.Take a look at this and you will see what i have been saying about Terrence without him the team is nothing.
    Take a look at DY 3 crowns http://www.bramptonguardian.com/sports/article/651176--panthers-claim-hoops-triple-crown

Here is the french translation to what i have been saying.Dites votre arret d'entraineur se cachant dans tier2.
    Have a good spring break season finish good luck next season.
    goharder42
    Freshman

Post by goharder42 Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:24 pm

what feelings get hurt lol,answer what question what is the difference being in tier2 and beating tier 1 teams lmao. what tier 1 team you beat Campion that is good who else from the top 5 from south or the North.Take a look at this and you will see what i have been saying about Terrence without him the team is nothing.
    Take a look at DY 3 crowns http://www.bramptonguardian.com/sports/article/651176--panthers-claim-hoops-triple-crown

Here is the french translation to what i have been saying.Dites votre arret d'entraineur se cachant dans tier2.
    Have a good spring break season finish good luck next season.[/quote]

lol i just read the article but i guess you missed :
    Bramalea coach Rodger Knight said Thomas is one of several Broncos who have had strong seasons.
    1 OF SEVERAL BRONCOS
    stevelogan92
    Senior

Number of posts : 1276
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by stevelogan92 Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:04 pm

[quote="BSSBallHard"]gunta shutt up..whats the diffrence from us beating teams in tier 1 while were playing in t2 or us beating t1 teams while were in t1? its the same game..you tlk as if you kno everything the joke is our seniors were like 2-6 in t2. thats t1 stats ehh? yah your real smart...anywayss that dude thats tlkin bout woodlands being nice and all that is embarrassing himself..[/quote]

The difference is that you play Tier 1 talent/competition on a consistent basis. Bramalea should move to Tier 1 because with the young guys moving up they can certainly compete at the senior level in Tier 1. Not only for next year but it should help the future of basketball at Bramalea
    gunta
    Sophomore

Post by gunta Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:09 pm

[quote="stevelogan92"][quote="BSSBallHard"]gunta shutt up..whats the diffrence from us beating teams in tier 1 while were playing in t2 or us beating t1 teams while were in t1? its the same game..you tlk as if you kno everything the joke is our seniors were like 2-6 in t2. thats t1 stats ehh? yah your real smart...anywayss that dude thats tlkin bout woodlands being nice and all that is embarrassing himself..[/quote]

The difference is that you play Tier 1 talent/competition on a consistent basis. Bramalea should move to Tier 1 because with the young guys moving up they can certainly compete at the senior level in Tier 1. Not only for next year but it should help the future of basketball at Bramalea[/quote]

Thank you well said.
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Post by BSSBallHard Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:52 am

lool gunta look down at what goharder said..thats first. secondly stevelogan what your saying is true but the way gunta said it was way diffrent..saying were hiding and so on. also we played about 6 tier 1 teams ( 2 being in other regions ) our record ? 6-2 ( one loss was by 4 in double OT to gonzaga ) . and one thing about our seniors is chemistry/team work and that sorta thing so i aint sure bout them being able to compete w/ some tier 1 teams
    gunta
    Sophomore

Post by gunta Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:05 am

[quote="BSSBallHard"] one thing about our seniors is chemistry/team work and that sorta thing so i aint sure bout them being able to compete w/ some tier 1 teams[/quote]
    You saying you good and beat tier 1 teams but when i make the comment about the coach should stop hiding in tier 2 .you make the reply about moving to seniors so the excuse is already there to stay in tier 2 next season.
    Most juniors that you think you can beat will be moving to seniors so what is the difference.
    There are a big difference with tier 1 teams outside of Peel.
    Ropssaa should move your team to tier 1 and give less talent school teams a chance in tier 2.It is like the bully beating up on little kids and feeling good about it.
    Same goes for tier 1 move some of them to tier 2 because they cant compete.
    stevelogan92
    Senior

Number of posts : 1276
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by stevelogan92 Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:04 pm

[quote="BSSBallHard"]lool gunta look down at what goharder said..thats first. secondly stevelogan what your saying is true but the way gunta said it was way diffrent..saying were hiding and so on. also we played about 6 tier 1 teams ( 2 being in other regions ) our record ? 6-2 ( one loss was by 4 in double OT to gonzaga ) . and one thing about our seniors is chemistry/team work and that sorta thing so i aint sure bout them being able to compete w/ some tier 1 teams[/quote]

How will you know if you can compete with Tier 1 teams or not if you never try? Look at Loyola Seniors and Juniors this year. They went from both being top teams in Ontario to having 1-3 wins between the two teams due to player departure. They didnt jump down to Tier 2 automatically once they saw their talent level. They stayed in Tier 1 knowing that they would struggle but in the long run they would build the teams back up because competition only makes you better.
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Post by BSSBallHard Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:40 pm

thaats true ^ .. but what i said about our seniors was just an opinion of what might happen . gunta thats not always the case about tier 1 teams in other regions . but i like your idea about ropssaa moving teams no matter what the coaches opinion cuz all of our team wanted to go to tier 1 .. and also teams like aquinas and meadowvale just dont belong there anymore

Current date/time is Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:07 am