HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+24
Kleen-flo
coachblue
NBAC
BSSBallHard
rvd1018
youngmoney_ballin3
Oneofakind
BrandonJennings94
tee.dot
JussBall
stevelogan92
Lance13
CantStopMe
riptown
gunta
4realballer
bigred
Swoosh98
ymcabasketball
*Baller
DurhamBaller23
allstar15
PeelScout
28 posters

Final List= end Of Season

*Baller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Final List= end Of Season - Page 3 Empty Re: Final List= end Of Season

Post by *Baller Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:07 pm

if you were smart peel scout you would make a list of the top 20 players in peeln wit descriptions
    PeelScout
    Freshman

Number of posts : 18
    Registration date : 2010-01-16

Post by PeelScout Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:34 pm

*Baller,
    Hold that thought, That list will most likely be made AFTER the season is over for the year of 2009-2010. Or, it would be made going into next year. Good input though.
    gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by gunta Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:07 am

[quote="PeelScout"]*Baller,
    Hold that thought, That list will most likely be made AFTER the season is over for the year of 2009-2010. Or, it would be made going into next year. Good input though.[/quote]

You either cant read and understand or just playing ignorant.You seem to put up a thread just for brownie points.
    Many questions were asked so answer them.

Kleenflo asked "what criteria is being used" for you to judge talent.
    PeelScout
    Freshman

Post by PeelScout Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:51 pm

Sorry for that,

In Terms of Criteria, there is no real follow through. The players on this list are players this year that stood out; weather being noticed becuase their;

- Leaders
    - Scorers
    - Playmakers
    - Role players
    - All around

Ect.

Consistancy was also something looked at. Thats why this list came in this time of the year. After seeing many peel games, exhibition games, tournaments, practises; we where able to make this list. It was put togethater with the help off Coaches and people that had seen and known whats going on in this years very competitive Peel Region Basketball season.
    youngmoney_ballin3
    Freshman

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-09-27

Post by youngmoney_ballin3 Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:20 pm

well u guys dont no too much then lol!
    gunta
    Sophomore

Post by gunta Thu Jan 21, 2010 8:43 pm

[quote="PeelScout"]Sorry for that,

In Terms of Criteria, there is no real follow through. The players on this list are players this year that stood out; weather being noticed becuase their;

- Leaders
    - Scorers
    - Playmakers
    - Role players
    - All around

Ect.

Consistancy was also something looked at. Thats why this list came in this time of the year. After seeing many peel games, exhibition games, tournaments, practises; we where able to make this list. It was put togethater with the help off Coaches and people that had seen and known whats going on in this years very competitive Peel Region Basketball season.[/quote]

Ok let get serious stop posting because you full of poop.
    We! who we,you are a kid from the way you write and spell you are not an adult,No coaches are helping you with this list so dont insult their intelligence, because if they did then they should retire from coaching.
    You saw games lol who was the most impressive Junior player in RimRocker 2010?
    PeelScout
    Freshman

Post by PeelScout Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:05 pm

Gunta, I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.

In terms of Rim Rocker, I was only there at that tournament to watch Saturday's action. Out of Peel, I only got a chance to watch d'Youville and Sandalwood and also saw one game on Friday. Ascension vs mcNab i believe. The players that stood out where Tyler Edwards and Brandon Bundary. Tyler played a overall solid game while Brandon's energy helped. On Saturday, Randy O from d'Youville was definitly the kid to watch. He faught hard for rebounds and attacked the cup aggressivly. Brandon Haliburton on the other side did an excellent job at giving in his game for the missing James.

Alot of talent was showcased but unfortunitly could not get out to all of it.
    gunta
    Sophomore

Post by gunta Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:17 am

[quote="PeelScout"]Gunta, I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.

The players that stood out where Tyler Edwards and Brandon Bundary. Tyler played a overall solid game while Brandon's energy helped. On Saturday, Randy O from d'Youville was definitly the kid to watch. He faught hard for rebounds and attacked the cup aggressivly. Brandon Haliburton on the other side did an excellent job at giving in his game for the missing James.

Alot of talent was showcased but unfortunitly could not get out to all of it.[/quote]

No need to argue with me because you will lose.
    "The players that stood out were Tyler Edwards and Brandon Bunbury" Your words not mine. didnt i told you about bunbary on the second page that he should be on the list but you choose to add players who should not be on there.

I dont think you watch DY - Pickering game. I am done with you the lesson learn here is stay in school.
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by Coach Clement Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:09 am

Wow if the man is a scout what university did he attend and presumably scout for?

In three short paragraphs I count four spelling mistakes, one error in grammar and two typos.

I'm not trying to be arrogant but here is what he wrote:

Gunta, I'm not going to sit here and argue with you.

In terms of Rim Rocker, I was only there at that tournament to watch Saturday's action. Out of Peel, I only got a chance to watch d'Youville and Sandalwood and also saw one game on Friday. Ascension vs mcNab i believe. The players that stood out where Tyler Edwards and Brandon Bundary. Tyler played a overall solid game while Brandon's energy helped. On Saturday, Randy O from d'Youville was definitly the kid to watch. He faught hard for rebounds and attacked the cup aggressivly. Brandon Haliburton on the other side did an excellent job at giving in his game for the missing James.

Alot of talent was showcased but unfortunitly could not get out to all of it.

If a person was a legitimate scout, how is that kind of writing possible?

I would say gunta appears correct in questioning his identity and credentials.

Follow me on twitter: @coachclement
    JussBall
    Freshman

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by JussBall Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:53 pm

where is the love? People want to set up lists and post their opinions for fun. we can appreciate or debate, but dont hate. if your name was left off the list, than so what? if the man cant spell so what? I'd rather read someone re-rank the list based on their opinion then listen to personal disses. (this was edited carefully. dont want spellcheck man to get me)
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Post by Coach Clement Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:37 pm

JussBall wrote:where is the love? People want to set up lists and post their opinions for fun. we can appreciate or debate, but dont hate. if your name was left off the list, than so what? if the man cant spell so what? I'd rather read someone re-rank the list based on their opinion then listen to personal disses. (this was edited carefully. dont want spellcheck man to get me)

ya dun good man!

My point is if he were really a scout he would be likely university educated and would be better able to write intelligibly. gunta made a point and I was backing him!

People should not attempt to pass themselves as something they are not!

PeelScout
    Freshman

Post by PeelScout Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:00 pm

Coach Clement,

Right now i am currently rolled in University. I go to York University and your right, i am not a "certified scout" but i am around too alot of peel showcase and am known by many coaches of the Peel Region. This list was put up simply becuase many people where asking for it and also to give props to the players that have put in work so far in the season. It's good to see whos on the look-out.

And sorry, I dont really spend too much time going back and editing what i have to say,
    Jay5
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2008-08-20

Post by Jay5 Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:20 pm

wack post, doesn't know how to scout
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Post by Coach Clement Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:15 pm

PeelScout wrote:Coach Clement,

Right now i am currently rolled in University. I go to York University and your right, i am not a "certified scout" but i am around too alot of peel showcase and am known by many coaches of the Peel Region. This list was put up simply becuase many people where asking for it and also to give props to the players that have put in work so far in the season. It's good to see whos on the look-out.

And sorry, I dont really spend too much time going back and editing what i have to say,

Fair enough! Thank you for coming clean!

I do not really have to edit what I write b/c I am of a different generation and we were strong in our writing skills.

Good luck at York I hope you're not in enrolled in English!

Everyone has a right to an opinion and that includes yourself. Your e-handle was a little misleading that's all!

gunta
    Sophomore

Post by gunta Fri Jan 22, 2010 6:39 pm

[quote="PeelScout"]Coach Clement,

And sorry, I dont really spend too much time going back and editing what i have to say,[/quote]

It is funny how coach Clement post "if he were really a scout he would be likely university educated"
    All of a sudden you come out and post you go to YORK lol.
    DaMan07
    Freshman

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by DaMan07 Sun Jan 24, 2010 9:14 pm

I like Jason's game from Mount Carmel..He seems like a very Fundamental kid whos doing it well for his school as his teams not to storng this year..
    stevelogan92
    Senior

Number of posts : 1276
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by stevelogan92 Sun Jan 24, 2010 11:12 pm

[quote="DaMan07"]I like Jason's game from Mount Carmel..He seems like a very Fundamental kid whos doing it well for his school as his teams not to storng this year..[/quote]

lol His team is 6-0 in League play. He plays senior.
    DaMan07
    Freshman

Post by DaMan07 Mon Jan 25, 2010 12:13 pm

Okay....

Then why did he lay with the Juniors at RimRocker
    stevelogan92
    Senior

Post by stevelogan92 Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:31 pm

He did not play with the Juniors at Rimrocker. That information is false.
    DaMan07
    Freshman

Post by DaMan07 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:08 pm

whoops thiking about the wrong kid then...

Whos the tall brown kid on carmel juniors?..kinda lanky...
    stevelogan92
    Senior

Post by stevelogan92 Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:44 pm

[quote="DaMan07"]whoops thiking about the wrong kid then...

Whos the tall brown kid on carmel juniors?..kinda lanky...[/quote]

Shane Thuraisingham
    DaMan07
    Freshman

Post by DaMan07 Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:47 pm

He's not to bad
    yoyoma
    Freshman

Number of posts : 147
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by yoyoma Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:48 pm

h
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-11-16

Post by BSSBallHard Fri Feb 05, 2010 8:24 pm

there's not a lot of tlk about tier 2 ballers that deserve to be in this like mubin yakabu & shak cooper
    PeelScout
    Freshman

Post by PeelScout Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:23 pm

Sorry haven't been updating or informing for a long time.

Yes, Shaq Cooper and Mubin from Bramelea are both on the radar and tier 2 players are being looked at more. At the start, Terrence Thomas, Matthew Taylor and Theo Wildman were the big outstand.

At the end of the season, this list should be filled with it's Top 50 from the 2009-2010 Basketball Season.

Current date/time is Tue Aug 03, 2021 4:47 pm