HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+12
GFSSBasketball123
Ha2much
ballman99
zubstrike22
youngmoney_ballin3
BallHard'09
BramaleaBaller34
rvd1018
pau gasol123
BSSBallHard
highflyer23
LincPride
16 posters

ITS TIME TO STOP TAKING BRAMLEA LINCOLNS TAKIN TIER 2

highflyer23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2009-09-21

ITS TIME TO STOP TAKING BRAMLEA LINCOLNS TAKIN TIER 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: ITS TIME TO STOP TAKING BRAMLEA LINCOLNS TAKIN TIER 2

Post by highflyer23 Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:52 pm

Theo cannot lead that team if there lives depended on it, seen that guy play hes overrated, so stop acting like he would have made a difference if he was playing.
    GFSSBasketball123
    Freshman

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2009-12-05

ITS TIME TO STOP TAKING BRAMLEA LINCOLNS TAKIN TIER 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: ITS TIME TO STOP TAKING BRAMLEA LINCOLNS TAKIN TIER 2

Post by GFSSBasketball123 Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:50 pm

Honestly, From a different teams point,
    i go to glenforest, and Bramalea has tier 2 in the bag, wrapped up on there doorstep. Our team and chincousy were two teams that were supposed to contest against them and they bweat us both by 35.

Although glenforest were missing one of there two best guys, bramalea was missing three.

Bramalea, tier 2 champions.
    throw it in the Bag.
    highflyer23
    Freshman

Post by highflyer23 Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:18 pm

Are you on glen forest's team?
    LincPride
    Freshman

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-12-02

Post by LincPride Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:38 pm

GFSSBasketball123 wrote:Honestly, From a different teams point,
    i go to glenforest, and Bramalea has tier 2 in the bag, wrapped up on there doorstep. Our team and chincousy were two teams that were supposed to contest against them and they bweat us both by 35.

Although glenforest were missing one of there two best guys, bramalea was missing three.

throw it in the Bag.

HAHA who said ching and glenforest were supposed to contest. What is that a joke. We will show on MON that ching is not on our level and glenforest, common, i didnt even know you had a basketball team so who cares is Bramalea beat you by 35.

Next on the hitlist:

CHING we beat them by 22
    zubstrike22
    Freshman

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-11-27

Post by zubstrike22 Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:02 pm

lmao the funny thing is we lost to bramela by friggen 15 so your saying glenforest and ching are worst then heart lake

the top thre team in the north is bramlea linc heart lake hands down
    GFSSBasketball123
    Freshman

Post by GFSSBasketball123 Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:04 pm

LincPride wrote:

throw it in the Bag.

HAHA who said ching and glenforest were supposed to contest. What is that a joke. We will show on MON that ching is not on our level and glenforest, common, i didnt even know you had a basketball team so who cares is Bramalea beat you by 35.

Next on the hitlist:

CHING we beat them by 22

Well obviously ur stupid because Glenforest won tier 2 last year......and Chincousy was seccond, so gett your facts straight before you talk, Lincon isnt touching bramalea, and if u every play glenforest, dont expect to win.

I said it once, Bramalea beat tier 1 teams, won nuff tourney's/
    I swear lincon doesnt have a tourney, or a tier 1 win to there name. Get your rep up before you start boosting.
    highflyer23
    Freshman

Post by highflyer23 Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:16 pm

OK glen forest is garbage, stop talking trash, last year they won because they had solid grade 10's; who all moved up. There bantam team last year (grd 9s) - now their junior team, sucks!
    GFSSBasketball123
    Freshman

Post by GFSSBasketball123 Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:19 pm

We didnt have two of our best players when we played you, one of them droppd 37 on gonzaga today, which MIGHT be able to take ur big man. It was our seccond game of the season, we'll see what happens.
    highflyer23
    Freshman

Post by highflyer23 Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:40 pm

wtf are you saying 'you' for? I wasn't in this tournament.. Can you name your 2 best players please?
    GFSSBasketball123
    Freshman

Post by GFSSBasketball123 Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:35 pm

My bad i thought u were on Bramalea's Team, because we played Bramalea but lost
    ballman99
    Freshman

Number of posts : 167
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by ballman99 Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:07 pm

lincoln is overrated team, so is heart lake and glenforest is too , they shouldn't even be in conversation as "top" teams in tier 2
    LincPride
    Freshman

Post by LincPride Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:53 pm

GFSSBasketball123 wrote:
    LincPride wrote:

throw it in the Bag.

Next on the hitlist:

CHING we beat them by 22

Well obviously ur stupid because Glenforest won tier 2 last year......and Chincousy was seccond, so gett your facts straight before you talk, Lincon isnt touching bramalea, and if u every play glenforest, dont expect to win.

I said it once, Bramalea beat tier 1 teams, won nuff tourney's/
    I swear lincon doesnt have a tourney, or a tier 1 win to there name. Get your rep up before you start boosting.

Get your fax straight. We won the woodbridge (tier 1) tournment in York region. We gots to the finalz of the heart lake tourny which had two tier 1 teams. We lost to Goetz in the finals.

justz cause you guys had one tier 2 championship doesnt mean your good this year or even that you are a ball schoool. I wish we played your school. when the season is done mans will be upset because everything I said was right and becase theys unable to prove me wrong
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-11-16

Post by BSSBallHard Sun Dec 06, 2009 7:50 am

first of all thats a different region...they could be completely different competition...and secondly u guys weren't in the good pool in the heart lake turny just in case u never noticed so dont feel nice if u were with notre dame and goetz u wudda lost both and went to the consolation game where u should've been
    youngmoney_ballin3
    Freshman

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-09-27

Post by youngmoney_ballin3 Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:56 am

yo lincpride how come u guys didnt face north park last week
    BramaleaBaller34
    Freshman

Number of posts : 34
    Registration date : 2009-02-27

Post by BramaleaBaller34 Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:16 am

Lincoln mans need to cut dere not passing first round
    heartlakeyouknow
    heartlakeyouknow
    Freshman

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-12-04

Post by heartlakeyouknow Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:51 am

IS that jamar guy number 23 in grd. 9
    heartlakeyouknow
    heartlakeyouknow
    Freshman

Number of posts : 24
    Registration date : 2009-12-04

Post by heartlakeyouknow Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:00 am

LincPride wrote:I am not gonna say we will lose to anyone so we lost to goetz whos tier 1 they a good team but we have tier 2 scared thats all that matters. bramalea thought they had it wrapped and now there worried and they should be

how do u have teams SCARED.. u could beat a team by 100 points . but when u play them agiannnnnnnnnnnnn they can beat u by 100
    any team can compete .. players play deferent under different kinds of situations
    jk33
    Freshman

Number of posts : 96
    Registration date : 2009-03-11

Post by jk33 Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:34 pm

ey heatlake, r u talkin bout jamal # 23 or someone else? cuz i now a jamal in grade 9, 23#
    LincPride
    Freshman

Post by LincPride Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:12 pm

Who said CHing was supposed to contend this year. 23 points later, not anymore. #22 had some nyce dunks but doest come back on defnse and no shot and weak handles. #23 on our team had the dunk of da game with hiz putback. BTW he is grade 10 but 14 years old. We did play NP last week but the games not pnline Brampton CHristian is next so no talking.

See yall afta christmas break
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Post by BSSBallHard Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:15 pm

soft we beat them by 35..and just beat npk (BSS=3-0 reg. season, 8-0 overall)
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Post by BSSBallHard Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:17 pm

and #22 is mathew taylor..i think he was kinda boosted he never did as much as i expected when we faced him
    jk33
    Freshman

Post by jk33 Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:18 pm

J.Clarke
    RUNS AJAX AHAHAHHAHAHHA

Last edited by jk33 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Post by BSSBallHard Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:20 pm

3-0 against tier 1 teams
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Post by BSSBallHard Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:23 pm

i think ur only winning cuz ur division sucks...central peel is only gud 1 in my opinion
    jk33
    Freshman

Post by jk33 Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:42 pm

we murdered bc
    and md
    and sarnia
    all by 20+

Last edited by jk33 on Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Current date/time is Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:44 am