HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+2
Coach Mike
UnitedBaller
6 posters

Father Henry Carr Goin Undefeated This Year

UnitedBaller
    UnitedBaller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2009-09-15

Father Henry Carr Goin Undefeated This Year Empty Father Henry Carr Goin Undefeated This Year

Post by UnitedBaller Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:13 pm

Man At The Emery Tourny Carr Slapped Every Team Like It Was Nothing By Like 30 Or More Wid Ezz Undefeated For Sure.
    Coach Mike
    Freshman

Number of posts : 219
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Father Henry Carr Goin Undefeated This Year Empty Re: Father Henry Carr Goin Undefeated This Year

Post by Coach Mike Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:16 pm

Carr's A team could probably compete with most senior teams ... never mind what they do against Jr teams. I just don't see any team in the province competing with them
    UnitedBaller
    UnitedBaller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2009-09-15

Father Henry Carr Goin Undefeated This Year Empty Re: Father Henry Carr Goin Undefeated This Year

Post by UnitedBaller Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:18 pm

Yea Man Undefeated Forsure. Competing with seniors is hard but they can fight wid most senior team
    Peel Fan
    Peel Fan
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 580
    Registration date : 2008-07-31

Post by Peel Fan Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:25 pm

Carr will be a force for sure but shouldn't we wait until they play teams like Pickering, MT, Oakwood, and Vaughan first before giving them the title of top team in the province?
    bronbron23
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-08-18

Post by bronbron23 Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:30 pm

[quote="Peel Fan"]Carr will be a force for sure but shouldn't we wait until they play teams like Pickering, MT, Oakwood, and Vaughan first before giving them the title of top team in the province?[/quote]

agreed, i think we've been through this but is andrew wiggins at vaughn or is he in the states? cuz if he is at Vaughn i can see them really challenging carr and could be possible #1
    The-Spy
    Freshman

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post by The-Spy Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:27 pm

From what I've heard, Andrew is playing in the states.
    Tila_Tequila
    Freshman

Number of posts : 280
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by Tila_Tequila Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:52 pm

Andrew is playing in the states. I Believe Vaughan should be VERY strong this year with Shandon Mootoosamy coming in with the other two Grade 10's, Troy Reid-Knight and Henry Tan. I believe i am missing out on a few more!

Current date/time is Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:18 am