HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+11
FOCUS-15
Baller-amazing
DaMan07
*Baller
Up&Comer
Coach Clement
mr. flare
gunta
bramptonchristian4lyfe
MississaugaBaller
toronto23
15 posters

SANDALWOOD heights will be Great nex year?

toronto23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

SANDALWOOD heights will be Great nex year? Empty SANDALWOOD heights will be Great nex year?

Post by toronto23 Wed May 06, 2009 7:51 pm

2.Dshaun Denton(noels acad-94)-5'8 : is short a sg that has amazing handles and can dunk as well as a good mid range jumper takes it to the basket strong

1.Dj Campbell(worriors-94)-5'6 : is a short pg that can slap glass(lol) and has amazing handles and has a great ability to shoot the three(far range) as well as avg alot of ast

3.Marc Ruddock(noels acad-94)-6'0 : is a sf that has an amazing mid range jumper as well as very clutch free throws

4.Baljot judge(bounce-93)-6'1 : has the ability to dunk when amped is an all around player but will probly end up playing pf he may be indian buh is an amazing player as well as has clutch threes

5.Devante Slaven(noels acad-6'0) : has amazing hops can dunk verticle 2 hands and is so strong and effective with the rock contributes alot of points for his team and some times has range.

comming off the bench
    there are many more rep players:
    Jessie(noels acad#2-94)-6'7
    Imraj(noels acad-94)-6'0
    manny(noels acad-94)5'8
    kelvin(noels acad-94)5'11
    and many more

i personly think this team will be a very strong and comitted team do u guyz this team will do good in peel if so state teams that might be a good compotion for this team look out underrated team comin soon.
    MississaugaBaller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2008-12-19

SANDALWOOD heights will be Great nex year? Empty Re: SANDALWOOD heights will be Great nex year?

Post by MississaugaBaller Wed May 06, 2009 8:29 pm

if baljot is 93 he;ll be playing senior
    bramptonchristian4lyfe
    Freshman

Number of posts : 81
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

SANDALWOOD heights will be Great nex year? Empty Re: SANDALWOOD heights will be Great nex year?

Post by bramptonchristian4lyfe Wed May 06, 2009 8:29 pm

f

Last edited by bramptonchristian4lyfe on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
    gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373

Post by gunta Wed May 06, 2009 8:48 pm

Youville will be standing in their way.
    mr. flare
    Freshman

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

Post by mr. flare Wed May 06, 2009 9:56 pm

Bajyolt is born in 1993, or just plays a year up?
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by Coach Clement Thu May 07, 2009 8:17 am

[quote="mr. flare"]Bajyolt is born in 1993, or just plays a year up?[/quote]

He played in the Gr. 9 All-star game so he must play up in rep.

Follow me on twitter: @coachclement
    Up&Comer
    Freshman

Number of posts : 266

Post by Up&Comer Thu May 07, 2009 4:47 pm

baljot is part of the 1994 class and does play a year up
    *Baller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by *Baller Thu May 07, 2009 6:20 pm

Kelvin is transfering to D'y
    toronto23
    Freshman

Number of posts : 104
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post by toronto23 Thu May 07, 2009 8:07 pm

o not a big loss for sandalwood regarless
    baljot is born in 1994 he jus plays 1993 rep
    which is a year up so he will be playin jr nex yr

with the exception of d'youville what other schools will sandalwood hieghts have to look out for
    gunta
    Sophomore

Post by gunta Fri May 08, 2009 5:54 am

F meadows
    DaMan07
    Freshman

Number of posts : 62
    Registration date : 2009-02-13

Post by DaMan07 Fri May 08, 2009 8:39 am

St.Famill

Last edited by DaMan07 on Fri Dec 04, 2009 1:02 am; edited 1 time in total
    Baller-amazing
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 461
    Registration date : 2008-11-08

Post by Baller-amazing Fri May 08, 2009 5:43 pm

yea their team was all gr.9 before
    FOCUS-15
    Freshman

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by FOCUS-15 Mon May 11, 2009 6:54 pm

Next year sandalwood is going to be a pretty decent team, but i don't think they will have that much size other than that big indian guy . But also teams to look out for Fletchers, D'youville , Gonzaga, and also Henry carr.
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Post by Coach Clement Mon May 11, 2009 7:53 pm

I have a problem once again with the word great.

They may be good but I do not think they will be great. I do not feel there was a great team in Peel this year.

Maybe Carr A was great (but I would not use that term at the Junior Level) and Vaughan was outstanding. But if you beat all that is out there and you do it every time you step on the court, whatever!

Next year Carr A will be very tough and Vaughan will be neck-and-neck with them.

I hope MT can compete with those two we have some good Gr. 9's coming in. Pickering and Pope will too.

There just seems to be so much parity in Peel.

I'm not sure any one school in Peel can get to that level. In reality no one quite got there this year.

Baller-amazing
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 461
    Registration date : 2008-11-08

Post by Baller-amazing Mon May 11, 2009 9:14 pm

what about D'Y and Goetz
    BallerO#11
    Freshman

Number of posts : 133
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post by BallerO#11 Mon May 11, 2009 9:54 pm

joan or loyola?
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Post by Coach Clement Mon May 11, 2009 10:11 pm

[quote="Baller-amazing"]what about D'Y and Goetz[/quote]

What are you asking ?

They were good. I do not believe they were in the top five in the GTA.

*Baller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 120
    Registration date : 2009-02-28

Post by *Baller Mon May 11, 2009 11:24 pm

I think D'y would be top 5 next year
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Post by Coach Clement Tue May 12, 2009 11:02 am

[quote="Baller-amazing"]what about D'Y and Goetz[/quote]

Both these schools have strong coaches.

Who will be the players who would be the main factors on these teams?

mr. flare
    Freshman

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

Post by mr. flare Tue May 12, 2009 4:41 pm

For D'y
    It would be James Agymen and Brandon Halliburton
    FOCUS-15
    Freshman

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-05-08

Post by FOCUS-15 Tue May 12, 2009 5:20 pm

[quote="mr. flare"]For D'y
    It would be James Agymen and Brandon Halliburton[/quote]

And Also Randy , Abed Emran , And Kenneth Emmanuel, And Ranique McFarlane will contribute as well
    There all athletic on D'Y i saw them play agaisnt Fletchers In the Finals
    gunta
    Sophomore

Post by gunta Tue May 12, 2009 6:50 pm

[quote="Coach Clement"]I have a problem once again with the word great.

They may be good but I do not think they will be great. I do not feel there was a great team in Peel this year.

Maybe Carr A was great (but I would not use that term at the Junior Level) and Vaughan was outstanding. But if you beat all that is out there and you do it every time you step on the court, whatever!

Next year Carr A will be very tough and Vaughan will be neck-and-neck with them.

I hope MT can compete with those two we have some good Gr. 9's coming in. Pickering and Pope will too.

There just seems to be so much parity in Peel.

I'm not sure any one school in Peel can get to that level. In reality no one quite got there this year.[/quote]

Being GREAT is a big word but to me when you mention CARR as being great all i could think about is shopping for players. Yes Carr have a good program with good coaches because to me Carr is all about sports and not education. I can say in Peel education is first and the schools dont do much investing in sports. So coach i will say it Peel dont shop for players. Asked me how i know Carr shop i will tell you.
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Post by Coach Clement Tue May 12, 2009 7:09 pm

I'm not sure about your "shopping" reference.

I said MAYBE Carr A was great. But don't get it twisted.

Many of the kids on Carr B are gifted students. They are in a special program and they are good on and off the court.

Funny I guess that I am defending Carr but I guess when you are rivals like Carr and MT you develop a kind of mutual respect.

Coach Melnik and I are great rivals but I do respect him a ton and I know he does an amazing job as do Coach Falloon , Coach Thompson and Coach McIntyre. We all compete and we all compete hard.

riptown
    Freshman

Number of posts : 170
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by riptown Wed May 13, 2009 5:15 pm

Ok, top teams for sure in peel would be Sandalwood, D'y, Gonzaga, maybe Joan of Arc, maybe Loyola, and maybe Campion.
    yoyoma
    Freshman

Number of posts : 147
    Registration date : 2009-03-15

Post by yoyoma Sun May 31, 2009 12:59 am

vaughan is going to be amazing cuz i heard andrew wiggins,jawara,shandon
    are going there.

Thats a trip threat...,york,and other high school regions watch out cuz there gonna be hard to beat, mostly for the york region i think...

Current date/time is Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:36 am