HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

3 posters

ATTENTION HOOPTOWN REPS

MICHAEL THOMAS
    Freshman

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2009-03-27

ATTENTION HOOPTOWN REPS Empty ATTENTION HOOPTOWN REPS

Post by MICHAEL THOMAS Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:43 pm

HELLO MY NAME IS MICHAEL. I AM A VERY UPSET PARENT WHO IS CONCERNED WITH THE TEXT AND INFORMATION BEING SHARED AMONGST THESE FORUM(S). I AM AWARE OF THE POSITIVE INFORMATION THAT THIS WEBSITE HAS TO OFFER, BUT WHEN MY SON (12) AND DAUGHTER 13 WHO COMES ON THE SITE AND SEES NEGATIVE CONVERSATIONS, ADULT CONVERSATIONS I HAVE TO WONDER WHAT ELSE IS BEING SAID AT THIS LEVEL.

THERE NEEDS TO BE SOME ADMINISTRATING WHERE YOU CAN CONTROL TOPICS THAT I BELIEVE CHILDREN SHOULD NOT BE READING!

I AM ASKING EVERYONE WHO IS APART OF HOOPTOWN GTA, BE PLEASE USE MORE DISCRETION ON WHAT IS BEING SAID AND HOW YOU ARE SAYING IT, B/C THERE IS MORE THAN 1 SET OF EYES WHO WILL BE READING IT. TO HAVE CHILDREN S NAME ON THE SITE, AND PEOPLE BASHING THEM OR A TEAM, COACH, PARENT, SCHOOL, ETC, ITS DEGRADING TO THE GAME OF BASKETBALL AND THE INDIVIDUALS WHO PLAYED AND ARE PLAYING!

THANK YOU
    gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

ATTENTION HOOPTOWN REPS Empty Re: ATTENTION HOOPTOWN REPS

Post by gunta Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:16 am

I am so sick of reading your crap everywhere i go,parents think the internet is there baby sitter. Why dont you try to censor all over the internet call up rogers and bell.
    When you sit and drink or smoke dont you think it is wrong your kids are seeing that, yes i agree some of the kids here need a good spanking but they have their views and i have to respect it.
    One post was good enough but you over step by posting everywhere now no one will respect what you asking.
    I like this site it is great for the kids and if your kid is no good it is best to learn it now dont fool your self in false dreams.
    JaySmoove5
    Freshman

Number of posts : 69
    Registration date : 2008-12-03

ATTENTION HOOPTOWN REPS Empty Re: ATTENTION HOOPTOWN REPS

Post by JaySmoove5 Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:36 pm

LOL THANK YOU

Current date/time is Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:53 am