HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+3
wetshooter31
Coach Clement
simple touch5
7 posters

Jonathon Alexandre V.S Justin Jarvis

Poll

Justin Jarvis or Joathon Alexandre

[ 3 ]
    Jonathon Alexandre V.S Justin Jarvis Bar_left15%Jonathon Alexandre V.S Justin Jarvis Bar_right [15%] 
    [ 17 ]
    Jonathon Alexandre V.S Justin Jarvis Bar_left85%Jonathon Alexandre V.S Justin Jarvis Bar_right [85%] 

Total Votes: 20
    simple touch5
    Freshman

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2008-07-18

Jonathon Alexandre V.S Justin Jarvis Empty Jonathon Alexandre V.S Justin Jarvis

Post by simple touch5 Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:15 am

The talk is justin jarvis is just athletic and not really talented but to me jonathon and justin have the same role and skill set and get points off rebounds and pick and rolls, They are both extremely athletic the only thing that i think jonathon has more of is basket ball IQ and i might say justin has a better shot but thats just my opinion what do you guys think?
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Jonathon Alexandre V.S Justin Jarvis Empty Re: Jonathon Alexandre V.S Justin Jarvis

Post by Coach Clement Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:08 am

I have been a supporter of Justin when others have been critical. I agree his shot is acceptable. He is an incredible athlete.

Jonathon is my player however. I was devastated when he made Senior but now I see it was best for him. In fact he ended the season as a starter.

He dominated a game at OFSSAA vs. Pickering. He scored 22 with Mo in foul trouble, rebounded at both ends, blocked shots, you name it. Jon's outside shot has really improved. He is humble and supported our Junior team at practice and in games all the same!

Jon is headed for big things next season. Justin is a very good player with a ton of upside but Jon is simply further along in his development. Cool

Follow me on twitter: @coachclement
    simple touch5
    Freshman

Number of posts : 238
    Registration date : 2008-07-18

Jonathon Alexandre V.S Justin Jarvis Empty Re: Jonathon Alexandre V.S Justin Jarvis

Post by simple touch5 Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:25 am

tru but u think maybe the provincial team had alot to do with it or it was just somethign that would come to him eventually
    wetshooter31
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2009-03-09

Post by wetshooter31 Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:30 pm

where does justin go to school
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by Coach Clement Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:44 pm

[quote="simple touch5"]tru but u think maybe the provincial team had alot to do with it or it was just somethign that would come to him eventually[/quote]

Good players do not just happen. Richard Gallacher, his coach at MT is one of the best around. He has had many top coaches in elementary, in high school, in rep, CP Program and with the Provincial team.

He has worked hard to get better and its beginning to show.

Follow me on twitter: @coachclement
    Coach Mike
    Freshman

Number of posts : 219
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by Coach Mike Fri Mar 20, 2009 12:45 am

I remember seeing Jon play vs Carr in the TDCAA final... and could not believe that he was in grade 10... that young man will be a monster next year...
    Tila_Tequila
    Freshman

Number of posts : 280
    Registration date : 2008-09-18

Post by Tila_Tequila Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:25 pm

Justin Goes to St. Jean De Brebeuf
    S.S
    Freshman

Number of posts : 140
    Registration date : 2008-11-01

Post by S.S Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:29 pm

which rep team does jonathan play forr
    baller-3
    Freshman

Number of posts : 46
    Registration date : 2009-01-21

Post by baller-3 Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:13 pm

scarborough blues 1

Current date/time is Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:28 am