HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+21
spider man
Iball15
*Baller
mr. flare
diavoli
Mu2
coachblue
stevelogan92
gunta
bramptonchristian4lyfe
watchin1134
madhops
NBAJumpMan23
Baller-amazing
zonekiller
j.m31
Judgedemental
rvd1018
baller000
C.Ballers
riptown
25 posters

Top grade 9 players in Peel

gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Top grade 9 players in Peel - Page 4 Empty Re: Top grade 9 players in Peel

Post by gunta Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:16 pm

Ok i had enough of hearing about Sele-Brampton Christian no disrespect for this player seems like a great kid but his school sucks.So if we are looking at players not school then there is a player i will like to mention.

His school is Bramalea Secondary Name is Terrence very good player some people will agree with me plays rep with warriors.I will say he is better than some of the players on that list.

No friendship with any players just telling the truth when i see it no matter who they are.
    Ball.Life
    Freshman

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-11-22

Post by Ball.Life Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:20 pm

Oh and i gave theo a better spot than him because theo does play at a higher level than him, and in the end gets more rebounds, gets more points, than sele does, and theo allthough he is 6'4- 6'5 he has a dirty mid range shot, and a decent three point shot. Where as, sele gets up, he grabs rebounds, but not as much as theo does, sele does not have a dirtier mid range than theo, and they score about the same.. So i gave theo that spot. ANDD THIS IS EXACTLY what im talking about, you guys haven't even added some dudes. you guys are missiing a whole lot of good players, terrence from bramlea is pretty goodd, he could come into the top 10. IM tryna tell you this whole top ten ., thats going on, is ohhh sooo wrong!
    riptown
    Freshman

Number of posts : 170
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by riptown Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:36 pm

[quote="Ball.Life"]I know, i put him really low, i should have gave him 8'th but theo got that spot, and i've seen him play many times before, he barely keeps up with guys in gr.10... IM NOTT saying hes not a good player, cause he is a good player. im giving him a good spot in all of peeel for when he goes junior teir 2 neext year, he'll have a top 10 spot. No way in hell would i give him second best in peel.. You must really be good friends with him to say that. Cuz i do know him personally.. Tristan gr.9 from assencion, not even on here, hes a shooter, he can dribble, he can drive. he should be on here too. Im giving you a top ten gr.9 list out of people u guys are saying. to say sele is #2 gr.9 in all of peel? Come on now "riptown".. ur pushing it.. Thats a ridiculous statement.[/quote]

Naw not 8th. Real talks, he's between 2nd-5th, because i dont feel he plays serious all the time. Like everyone else on this list, whenever he's serious, he's unguardable. Other than Marcus Hanson, he's most unguardable for peel players in gr 9. Oh and I heard about Terrence, he's nice too. But back to the Sele thing, I just feel you guys are basing his skill on his team, and he's in the EXACT same situation as Javon Ottay where he's a REAL good player, but is on a REAL dirt team. The only fault I'd have with Sele is his seriousness and his shooting (Both not always there). Plus i would NEVER put Theo over Sele (For this year at least). Also you guys might take this outta reach. But by next year FOR SURE, Marcus, Sele, and James will be the 3 best players in Peel, and i also feel that by next year, the title for best in peel next year will be as close as the 3-man MVP race (Lebron, Wade, and Kobe).
    Ball.Life
    Freshman

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-11-22

Post by Ball.Life Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:56 pm

LOL, after this comment i'm done talking about sele to "riptown"... Theo and bahljyot both were mentioned in the Top 25 in Ontario for gr.9? Im trying to say sele is GREAT player, but hes nott on top right now. You don't really get it what were trying to say about the schools. if he drops 18 per game on BCA, where no one can really drop a lot cuz they all suck, so they give him the ball and drops 18 with a sucky team, thats something expected. Theo or Terrence if they went to BCA could be dropping in the 20's as were Theo played on a competitive teir 2 team, and was dropping around 15 a game, "RIP Town" i really don't kow why you feel sele should be number 2-5 in peel. Hes a good player, but what your saying is absolutely ridiculous. If he were to go on a junior team like say Bramlea, or chingcouasy, could some one tell me sele could still be dropping 18 points... where as players like Bahljyot from sandalwood, can drop over 10 on teir one teams. Your really not thinking here "RIP TOWN" your overating him. THough he is rep quality, and though he is top 15 quality. The only way to decide about these Ratings and top ten things, is to compare and contrast, every little thingg, from shots, rebounds, from what kind of school they are in, too what they can do when they get the ball, too what level they play at. I'm done talking about sele, because your not willing too look at everything. But good luck to sele, for further development. And peopel on hooptown please try to putt down some other guys that are in grade.9 that are not included, cuz these lists are lacking some people..
    riptown
    Freshman

Post by riptown Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:12 pm

Last thing. Sele can rebound, steal block, and do everything else but shoot 3's. Also what makes him 2nd-5th is that he's a leader, vocally, and in action. I know for a fact that when most of these guys are losin, they either lose their tempter, or they either snap, or foul more, or get technacles, and I know for a fact that they cant keep their cool. He also Sele, and Marcus Hanson are leaders, and the only players on this list that can keep their cool no matter what happens durin the games, or whatever the outcome is, and they are always smilin, congradulating both teams on good efforts or plays, and always calm down their teammates under pressure.
    So these are also other reasons why Sele is 2nd. I also know as a fact no one else on this list has Hangtime, speed, handles, good personality, rebound, blocks, steals, excellent use with left and right, drives, is tough, alot of and1's and can shoot (kind of). The closest to that other than Marcus Hanson is probably James.
    bramptonchristian4lyfe
    Freshman

Number of posts : 81

Post by bramptonchristian4lyfe Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:40 pm

f

Last edited by bramptonchristian4lyfe on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    bramptonchristian4lyfe
    Freshman

Number of posts : 81

Post by bramptonchristian4lyfe Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:17 pm

f

Last edited by bramptonchristian4lyfe on Sat Dec 11, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
    mr. flare
    Freshman

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

Post by mr. flare Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:23 pm

He thinks positively and never gets upset.

Whats? thats a lie, he always gets upset=P
    (Sorry to expose)
    JamesR26
    Freshman

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

Post by JamesR26 Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:58 pm

Who is this Sele guy, why is everyone boosting about him. When you can't lead your team, you can't be a great player. I've heard of many players such as Marcus hanson, josh rhodius, and many more but who is sele?
    riptown
    Freshman

Post by riptown Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:11 pm

A player thats better than most of the guys on this list
    JamesR26
    Freshman

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-04-13

Post by JamesR26 Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:13 pm

Hey riptown are you sele because i don't think anybody would boost about any one else as much as you are. If not let us know about ur ball skills
    riptown
    Freshman

Post by riptown Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:18 pm

Eww:P
    Naw but I know him personally, and i live in sauga?
    mr. flare
    Freshman

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

Post by mr. flare Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:21 pm

WHAT???????
    Rick? I just thought about it =P
    Rick you play with me too much =P
    riptown
    Freshman