HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

4 posters

2 Point Blowout! Shame on you Birchmount Park!

acie earl 55
    acie earl 55
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 312
    Registration date : 2008-07-13

2 Point Blowout!  Shame on you Birchmount Park! Empty 2 Point Blowout! Shame on you Birchmount Park!

Post by acie earl 55 Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:45 pm

In keeping with the notion that fair play and good sportsmanship should be showed on the basketball court, I’m calling out Birchmount Park CI for their trouncing of Leacock 52-50. While I was not at the game, nor know nothing about the teams, I’m positive that Birchmount did nothing to keep the game within reach. Did they take the press off? Did they pass 18 times before shooting? Did they count to three Mississippi every time Leacock’s players were in the key? Probably not. Shame on you Birchmont – I hope you feel proud of yourselves!

I’m tired of these powerhouse schools running amuck and ruining this game we all cherish. I’m sure they were carrying at least three ineligible players with anger management issues and a dislike of goldfish. The coach needs to be held accountable! We cannot stand for these shenanigans! Time to speak up Toronto and stop the madness!
    RealBall
    Freshman

Number of posts : 234
    Registration date : 2008-07-12

2 Point Blowout!  Shame on you Birchmount Park! Empty Re: 2 Point Blowout! Shame on you Birchmount Park!

Post by RealBall Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:47 pm

haha. thats pretty funny.
    maple kid
    Freshman

Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2008-12-04

2 Point Blowout!  Shame on you Birchmount Park! Empty Re: 2 Point Blowout! Shame on you Birchmount Park!

Post by maple kid Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:53 pm

thats funny fo real
    whatupdawg
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 425
    Registration date : 2009-01-12

Post by whatupdawg Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:57 pm

bow wow wow!

Current date/time is Sun Aug 01, 2021 1:20 am