HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

4 posters

Your greatest or not so great moments on the court

anotherlevel
    Freshman

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Your greatest or not so great moments on the court Empty Your greatest or not so great moments on the court

Post by anotherlevel Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:03 pm

What was your greatest moment on the court playing ball? this could be a pass, dunk, tieing the game in the last two sconds, hey! tell me
    how did it feel?
    what did you do?

Last edited by anotherlevel on Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    CoachPaul
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 306
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Your greatest or not so great moments on the court Empty Re: Your greatest or not so great moments on the court

Post by CoachPaul Fri Feb 06, 2009 9:32 pm

I was in a church league game playing against Leo Rautins (around 1976). I blocked one of his shots, stole the ball, ran down the court and dribbled the ball off of my foot out of bounds. Needless to say, everyone had a good laugh at my expense for the next year.
    anotherlevel
    Freshman

Number of posts : 8
    Registration date : 2009-01-17

Your greatest or not so great moments on the court Empty Re: Your greatest or not so great moments on the court

Post by anotherlevel Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:17 pm

CoachPaul I gussing your team didn't win the game.. good one
    BallingIsMyHobbie
    BallingIsMyHobbie
    Freshman

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2008-10-25

Post by BallingIsMyHobbie Sun Feb 08, 2009 9:45 pm

I was playing in a mumba league. I'm pretty sure we were down by 2, with about 6-7 seconds left, and our possession. I got the ball and hit my first game winner, i was feelin kidna live.
    Sunsilk
    Sunsilk
    Freshman

Number of posts : 43
    Registration date : 2008-11-24

Post by Sunsilk Mon Feb 09, 2009 9:16 pm

One of my teammates gave me a dime pass and i didnt catch the ball.
    Mans wont stop riding on me.

Current date/time is Sat Jul 31, 2021 1:15 am