HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

HooptownGTA's Junior Coaches Poll - Coming Tuesday Nov. 26

Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

HooptownGTA's Junior Coaches Poll - Coming Tuesday Nov. 26 Empty HooptownGTA's Junior Coaches Poll - Coming Tuesday Nov. 26

Post by Coach Clement on Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:55 am

Once again we will be publishing the Junior Coaches Poll on Tuesday Nov. 26.

Interested coaches may send me their Top 16 junior teams along with up to four HM's.

I will tabulate the results and publish them in this forum.

I have emailed a number of coaches but I have limited contacts but would welcome picks from any and all coaches in the GTA.

I look forward to your participation in the upcoming season!

Last edited by Coach Clement on Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:33 am; edited 1 time in total

Follow me on twitter: @coachclement
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

HooptownGTA's Junior Coaches Poll - Coming Tuesday Nov. 26 Empty Re: HooptownGTA's Junior Coaches Poll - Coming Tuesday Nov. 26

Post by Coach Clement on Thu Nov 21, 2013 8:53 am

Please submit your picks by 6PM on Monday Nov. 25. I need time to tabulate the results.

I remind everyone this a consensus of the selections sent to me before the deadline.

The more coaches who take part the more valid are the selections.

Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

HooptownGTA's Junior Coaches Poll - Coming Tuesday Nov. 26 Empty Re: HooptownGTA's Junior Coaches Poll - Coming Tuesday Nov. 26

Post by Coach Clement on Mon Nov 25, 2013 7:50 am

This poll will include high school programs only located in the GTA.

Teams that do not play in a high school league will not be included in these rankings.

Current date/time is Fri Sep 18, 2020 9:53 am