HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

+5
tart11
stevelogan92
4realballer
j.m31
MississaugaBaller
9 posters

Top 10 Grade 9s in Peel

MississaugaBaller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2008-12-19

Top 10 Grade 9s in Peel Empty Top 10 Grade 9s in Peel

Post by MississaugaBaller Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:11 pm

whos top ten niners in peel?
    j.m31
    Freshman

Number of posts : 57
    Registration date : 2008-12-25

Top 10 Grade 9s in Peel Empty Re: Top 10 Grade 9s in Peel

Post by j.m31 Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:10 am

NO ORDERRRR. KEY PLAYERS AROUND.
    trai wilson-joes
    jerome yumnul-joes
    jamil miller-pocock
    nigel samaroo0-pocock
    julian-xavier
    guard on fletchers
    marcus hanson-gonzaga
    josh buldha-gatez
    THESE PLAYERS MAY BE UNKNOWN BUT WILL BE GOOD
    MississaugaBaller
    Freshman

Post by MississaugaBaller Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:51 pm

yea that julian on xavier is nice,they have some good niners,and if they improve they'll be a force next year along with the fletchers guard
    j.m31
    Freshman

Post by j.m31 Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:52 pm

yeahh hes bigg, he knoes how to use his body.
    pocock and joes should be favorites next year ,
    gonzaga hanson is a solid player right now
    MississaugaBaller
    Freshman

Post by MississaugaBaller Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:50 pm

xavier has big niners though
    4realballer
    Freshman

Registration date : 2008-12-16

Post by 4realballer Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:29 pm

buldha is not gr 9
    j.m31
    Freshman

Post by j.m31 Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:31 pm

He Started school late when he came here i heard.
    but if he isnt then he isnt
    4realballer
    Freshman

Post by 4realballer Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:08 pm

Best gr nines in peel NO ORDER! jus the best players
    1.) Jerome Yumul- St joes
    2.) Marcus Hanson - Gonzaga
    3.) Jaylen Parkinson- Roberts- Loyola
    4.)Jamar Parkinson- Roberts- Loyola
    5.) Myles Charvis- Gonzaga
    6.)Nigel Samaroo- Pocock
    7.) Julian Johnson- St. FX
    8.) Cyle Egamino- Iona
    9.) Paulo- Goetz
    10.) RJ Ramirez Goetz
    11.)Jaylen Roberts- Loyola Sr. TEAM
    12.) Tyrell Rogers- Mount Carmel
    13.) Jason - Mount Carmel
    14.) i think his name is Nick hes plays tier 2 for Stephen lewis and hes aobut 6'6
    15.) Javier Buckley- St. Marciliinus/
    16.) Egyptian guard on Joan of ARc...can shoot the ball really well
    17.) Sharlon Pena- St joan of arc

Teams that will be a force in 09/10

NO ORDER

1.)Loyola- 3 of the 5 starters will be returning( there already a contender tis year) and if Jaylen plays junior next year watch out. Well coached and the team gets along very well

2.) Joes- Alot of talent in grade 9 with Trai and the twins.....Plus no one in Grade 9 right now can stop Jerome in a post up one on one it just an easy 2 points for him.

3.) Gonzaga- Again have alot of grade nines are there team this year...And no one will be able to stop myles and marcus next year....And correct me if im wrong but Marcus is the only grade 9 for peel in the 25 point club (27vs MDV and 30vs Loyola)...I played this team already this year and the only ones that score are the grade nines lol.... so they should be good.

4.) I have heard alot of stories about Goetz and there grade nines... who they have and who they dont have.... but you cant go wrong with Paulo and RJ at the same school. Like Gonzaga Goetz might have another 1, 2 punch.

5.) Mount Carmel: Tyrell , Jason and Shane are the leaders for that team and they are all very talented. There getting a top 1995 next year in Cassidy and he will help them with there big man problems... Witch should make them a contender next year.( Also in the league they have come the closest so far to Loyola on losing by 20 and Shane was injured.

ALL OF THIS COULD CHANGE WITH GUYS GOING SENIOR... OR HOW MUCH OF AN IMPACT THE 1995 'S WILL BE @ CERTAIN SCHOOLS
    j.m31
    Freshman

Post by j.m31 Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:18 pm

18)jamil miller pocock
    19)kash-gatezz
    20) trai wilson- joes.
    just to add to that respectfull list of youres 4realballer.
    and jaylen roberts is mentioned twice on that list
    those are the 2 twins right??
    stevelogan92
    Senior

Number of posts : 1276
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by stevelogan92 Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:54 pm

[quote="4realballer"]Best gr nines in peel NO ORDER! jus the best players
    1.) Jerome Yumul- St joes
    2.) Marcus Hanson - Gonzaga
    3.) Jaylen Parkinson- Roberts- Loyola
    4.)Jamar Parkinson- Roberts- Loyola
    5.) Myles Charvis- Gonzaga
    6.)Nigel Samaroo- Pocock
    7.) Julian Johnson- St. FX
    8.) Cyle Egamino- Iona
    9.) Paulo- Goetz
    10.) RJ Ramirez Goetz
    11.)Jaylen Roberts- Loyola Sr. TEAM
    12.) Tyrell Rogers- Mount Carmel
    13.) Jason - Mount Carmel
    14.) i think his name is Nick hes plays tier 2 for Stephen lewis and hes aobut 6'6
    15.) Javier Buckley- St. Marciliinus/
    16.) Egyptian guard on Joan of ARc...can shoot the ball really well
    17.) Sharlon Pena- St joan of arc

Teams that will be a force in 09/10

NO ORDER

1.)Loyola- 3 of the 5 starters will be returning( there already a contender tis year) and if Jaylen plays junior next year watch out. Well coached and the team gets along very well

2.) Joes- Alot of talent in grade 9 with Trai and the twins.....Plus no one in Grade 9 right now can stop Jerome in a post up one on one it just an easy 2 points for him.

3.) Gonzaga- Again have alot of grade nines are there team this year...And no one will be able to stop myles and marcus next year....And correct me if im wrong but Marcus is the only grade 9 for peel in the 25 point club (27vs MDV and 30vs Loyola)...I played this team already this year and the only ones that score are the grade nines lol.... so they should be good.

4.) I have heard alot of stories about Goetz and there grade nines... who they have and who they dont have.... but you cant go wrong with Paulo and RJ at the same school. Like Gonzaga Goetz might have another 1, 2 punch.

5.) Mount Carmel: Tyrell , Jason and Shane are the leaders for that team and they are all very talented. There getting a top 1995 next year in Cassidy and he will help them with there big man problems... Witch should make them a contender next year.( Also in the league they have come the closest so far to Loyola on losing by 20 and Shane was injured.

ALL OF THIS COULD CHANGE WITH GUYS GOING SENIOR... OR HOW MUCH OF AN IMPACT THE 1995 'S WILL BE @ CERTAIN SCHOOLS[/quote]

These are the best grade 9's in South Peel. I am almost sure there are talented grade 9's in the North aswell.

Mount Carmels Senior team is gearing up to lose there top 6 players due to graduation ( Chris, Ricky, Jahmari,Brynn, Devon, and an Arabic guard). Do not be suprised if those three players move up to senior as they are better than any grade 10 in the school, I actually would bet money that they will be playing senior. They'll be weak next year but in there grade 11 year will look to atleast compete and with a couple years of senior under there belt contend in grade 12.

Gonzagas senior team would benefit from Myles and Marcus moving up. Marcus would start on some Tier 1 senior teams in peel right now. Myles would definatly get minutes wether he start or come off the bench next year. By them moving up it would not be a quick fix for the team but rather preparing them for there senior years. Gonzaga is notorious for having an at best par team and Marcus should have been playing senior on that team this year. I have said this too many times, I apologize lol.

Loyola , Goetz and St. Joes , I believe will keep there grade 9's in junior next year. They will have strong teams in the south divisions.
    4realballer
    Freshman

Post by 4realballer Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:26 pm

Jaylen Roberts was not mentioned twice there is one ....that is one of the twins and there is another who is on the senior team .....2 different players.

Also for Stevelogan alot of players play junior to put up big numbers so and its there chance to show other people they are solid players..... "the getting notcied"factor ....for example Nick playing junior this year has risen alot of attention to his game he scoring almost 30a game at will. So thats why players play junior for instance if Myles and Marcus played junior next year they could possibly bring home a ropsaa title and for sure average over 25 a game.( which marcus is pretty much already doing that right now).

Basically its all about a players EGO if he wants to put up big numbers stay junior but if he wants to make his team better in the long run...play senior
    stevelogan92
    Senior

Number of posts : 1276
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by stevelogan92 Thu Dec 25, 2008 10:52 pm

The goal when entering high school should always play the highest level
    you are capable of playing and in anything you do go against top
    competition if you belong. Coaches should also recognise potential. Beating up on guys your own age in junior doesnt mean anything.

There is a big jump between junior and senior. Most juniors coming up have to sit and wait there turn because there adapting to the speed and physical play of the senior game. If you came up in grade 10 and were good enough the see some minutes on the floor and go through your growing pains early rather than later it would benefit your personal game aswell as the chances of your schools success. You would have 2 full years of contribution maybe 3 if you chose your 5th year.

Also moving up depends on The strength of the senior team. I say Marcus should move up because Gonzaga isnt a strong team. Nik on Loyola has a strong senior program but hes juss simply too good for his junior team. it would be more beneficial for him to move up. Also his spot would be given to someone else who could use his PT to improve his game.

I totally agree with you 4realballer that it is all about the players ego, but i hope these guys relize that senior is the big show where it means just a little bit more. I am not sayin junior is insignificant. It is very important but some guys just have it and should move up as soon as possible.
    tart11
    Senior

Number of posts : 937
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

Post by tart11 Sat Dec 27, 2008 3:59 pm

Zaki - BCSS
    Baller-amazing
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 461
    Registration date : 2008-11-08

Post by Baller-amazing Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:59 pm

jaylen is sick wit it
    nappz
    Freshman

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-01-09

Post by nappz Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:26 pm

trai wilson iz no longer on joes ball team
    nappz
    Freshman

Post by nappz Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:28 pm

jerome yumul iz redeculous wen he get hot its hard2 slow him down
    Hooptown_baller
    Hooptown_baller
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 314
    Registration date : 2008-11-01

Post by Hooptown_baller Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:34 pm

yeye...i hear jerome is nic styll...but can he step it up during playoff time...Joes is a yung team on da rise but..(when) playoff time comes around its a differant story.
    nappz
    Freshman

Post by nappz Fri Jan 09, 2009 11:44 pm

it iz joes iz a yung team lead by a niner nd hopfully dey do somthin but i dont think der strong enough 2 go deep in dA post season
    BornToBall
    Freshman

Number of posts : 174
    Registration date : 2008-11-15

Post by BornToBall Sat Jan 10, 2009 10:05 am

Tevin - Henry Carr B
    Josh Bell - Henry Carr B

Current date/time is Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:58 am