HooptownGTA Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

4 posters

scalrett heights overated?

BallAboveAll
    Freshman

Number of posts : 7
    Registration date : 2008-09-23

scalrett heights overated? Empty scalrett heights overated?

Post by BallAboveAll Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:52 am

at the start of season i thot the team would be good but i heard they are 0-4.
    can anyone give me stats about hussein or ali actually thot this team was good... Mad
    balltall
    Freshman

Number of posts : 20
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

scalrett heights overated? Empty Re: scalrett heights overated?

Post by balltall Thu Jan 08, 2009 8:48 pm

Scarlett heights overrated? Is that even a question? they r SO . .I watched them play NACI n they lost. These guys r a joke man. I dun kno y people get on this guy Muhammad he had bad games but he is definatley not a bad player He was the only 1 who could do anything for Scarlett he had like 19 pts, could have had more if he made more of his shots n was gaurded by a tough defender Nalia still i rate this kid for trying. Some skinny short guy number 3 playd well complemented him with like 6 pts n thats about it. Nalia CHEE CHOO went to work had like 16 pts. I didnt see future there any1 know wat happened to him?
    bball272
    Freshman

Number of posts : 40
    Registration date : 2009-01-13

Post by bball272 Wed Jan 14, 2009 4:12 pm

Scarlett heights is one of the worst teams in the league, they are INCREDIBLY overrated.
    youknowwhoitis
    Freshman

Number of posts : 44
    Registration date : 2008-08-01

Post by youknowwhoitis Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:25 pm

Who the Hell is Scarlet Heights Like there team has no fundementals.. there power forward had to play point come on now!!

Current date/time is Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:41 pm