HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

Sandalwood vs. Father Goetz

Poll

Who do you think will win?

[ 8 ]
    Sandalwood vs. Father Goetz Bar_left57%Sandalwood vs. Father Goetz Bar_right [57%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Sandalwood vs. Father Goetz Bar_left43%Sandalwood vs. Father Goetz Bar_right [43%] 

Total Votes: 14
    kobee24
    Freshman

Number of posts : 221
    Registration date : 2010-12-17

Sandalwood vs. Father Goetz Empty Sandalwood vs. Father Goetz

Post by kobee24 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:01 pm

so its about time that these two teams will finally get to play each other... I still stand by everything I've said about goetz to this point... yes at times I exagerate my opinion to a next level by saying they are trash but in all honesty I'm comparing this goetz team to the one with David Tyndale and the real father goetz that was a threat and their isnt even a comparison betwen these two senior teams... Sandalwood is legit and with their full team playing in this tournament I am predicting them to win the Sheridan cup... I say Sandalwood is going to beat goetz with a full team by 15 + points on friday.
    kobee24
    Freshman

Sandalwood vs. Father Goetz Empty Re: Sandalwood vs. Father Goetz

Post by kobee24 on Wed Feb 02, 2011 6:12 pm

and one more thing i should add - if sandalwood somehow , someway loses to goetz then i will lose all my respect for sandalwood... because that is just unacceptable.
    kobee24
    Freshman

Post by kobee24 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 8:52 pm

Sandalwood 45

Goetz - 60

most ridiculous game i have seen in a long time, goetz is terrible and they managed to at many points in the game BOX sandalwood, so if goetz is terrible and they beat sandalwood loll you guys already know what i think about sandalwood now
    Jello
    Freshman

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2010-11-12

Post by Jello on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:26 pm

lol .. Why are you having a conversation with yourself?
    No one cares how you feel about sandalwood/goetz. You've lost all credibility when it comes to high school basketball predictions/opinions (not that you had any to begin with).

Grow up and stop being so negative, stop putting down teams when you've accomplished nothing.
    kobee24
    Freshman

Post by kobee24 on Fri Feb 04, 2011 9:49 pm

obvisoly you care you took time out your day to coment on my thread , lol , i havent accomplished anything?? you dont even know me, and what have you done, your name is jello - i speak the truth and credibility most of my predictions are correct my prediction being with everyone playing and CLEARLY EVERYONE was not playing this game... i can have a convo with myself all day and thats not your concern so go do your own ting lol... instead of rying to make me look dumb... who the hell are you?

and obviously i feel dumb - sandalwood just lost to goetz regardless of who and who wasnt playing or not.. so allow me
    Jello
    Freshman

Number of posts : 17
    Registration date : 2010-11-12

Post by Jello on Fri Feb 04, 2011 10:19 pm

And your name is Kobee24 with two e's, lols whats's your point?
    Stop getting so emotional, why are you swearing?
    I'm not trying to make you look dumb .. you've already accomplished that with your incredible grammar.
    kobee24
    Freshman

Post by kobee24 on Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:04 am

honestly i actually do have very good grammar- pardon me for not spelling everyting properly because its internet chatting, and to be real with you, i never get emotional , i honestly just laugh laugh and laugh, matter fact when sandalwood was getting boxed today i was simply laughing, none of this gets too me - not even one bit i know who i am and where i am going and what im capable of, so to be honest with you no, im ot getting emotional, i only get emotional when im losing, and its obvious that i aint losing squat in this situationn, so im straight Very Happy

Current date/time is Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:15 pm