HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

Best Under Sized Guards in York District?

thetruth
    thetruth
    Freshman

Number of posts : 6
    Registration date : 2010-06-04

Best Under Sized Guards in York District? Empty Best Under Sized Guards in York District?

Post by thetruth on Sat Jan 01, 2011 5:00 am

Who are the Best Undersized Guards in the York District?
    Ball12
    Freshman

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2010-11-12

Best Under Sized Guards in York District? Empty Re: Best Under Sized Guards in York District?

Post by Ball12 on Sat Jan 01, 2011 6:34 pm

Oshea Garey ?? if St Joan Is York
    balltillyoufall
    Freshman

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-11-08

Best Under Sized Guards in York District? Empty Re: Best Under Sized Guards in York District?

Post by balltillyoufall on Tue Jan 04, 2011 12:25 am

theres some tiny ass kid on brother andre who is pretty quick, cant play d tho
    steve.nash1
    Freshman

Number of posts : 144
    Registration date : 2009-01-11

Post by steve.nash1 on Tue Jan 04, 2011 11:07 pm

I have another one for you. Who is the best overweight undersized post player in tier 2?........LMAO what kind of ridiculous post is this.
    outside_stinga
    Freshman

Number of posts : 129
    Registration date : 2010-10-16

Post by outside_stinga on Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:45 am

Seems pretty specific, to 'york'. So the truth is probably saying he is the best undersized guard. Or waiting for someone to step up. But we played against Martingrove and there pg Felix fregpod(or something) #6 is pretty good.
    bramptonscout32
    Freshman

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2011-01-06

Post by bramptonscout32 on Thu Jan 06, 2011 8:02 pm

i was in york region watching some games , and i happened to notice #45 on father mcgivney , he isnt too undersized but he is very underrated. i have never seen him around any ontario basketball tournaments or any highschool junior tournaments around toronto, but i hear he is playing rep .
    t.baller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2011-01-07

Post by t.baller on Fri Jan 07, 2011 8:08 pm

bramptonscout32 wrote:i was in york region watching some games , and i happened to notice #45 on father mcgivney , he isnt too undersized but he is very underrated. i have never seen him around any ontario basketball tournaments or any highschool junior tournaments around toronto, but i hear he is playing rep .
    maybe you have never heard of him because father mcgivney is terrible at basketball (i dont know about other sports) ..
    MarkhamTalentWatch
    Freshman

Number of posts : 1

Post by MarkhamTalentWatch on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:16 pm

I was at the father michael mcgiveny junior game too,and I happened to see the #45 you were talking about... He has a pretty good perimeter game and driving ability.He doesnt recieve alot of touches , but he is efficient with them. He finished with about 21 points, 6 rebounds , 4 assists and two steals. He has solid defence as well. His passing isnt too shabby either as he did a behind the back pass after driving in the lane. , However , he needs to work on his strength because he is lanky, but tall ,,and he is in tier two. But , the senior team for Father Michael is tier one. He was a swignman. Yeah , and I heard he plays rep also.

My conclusion:
    A overall player with an aptitude at the 3point line who playes great defence. Needs to work on his strength ,and demand the ball more.
    outside_stinga
    Freshman

Number of posts : 129
    Registration date : 2010-10-16

Post by outside_stinga on Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:27 pm

And you just happened to be there too, so you decided to make a hooptown account TODAY? Seems like you're the same guy from the same team taking about your own game. Hmmmm
    bramptonscout32
    Freshman

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2011-01-06

Post by bramptonscout32 on Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:23 am

no , I don't know the guy from markham . I am a guy from brampton , and I am really interested in highschool ball especially . I just came to York region to visit relatives , and just happend to pass by mcgivney and brother Andre . I also work near Vaughan , so I am able to visit the Vaughan games . I made this account recently because I just got back from staying in markham . I stayed for maybe three months cause I work for my own business.
    t.baller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 71

Post by t.baller on Sun Jan 09, 2011 12:10 am

did you also see mcgivney's senior team play vaughan, as that game was right before the juniour game
    njvaldez
    Freshman

Number of posts : 4
    Registration date : 2011-01-31

Post by njvaldez on Thu Feb 03, 2011 7:17 pm

LOL, he dropped 22 on king city . his name is kyle sequeira , he plays for markham gators #2 .

Current date/time is Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:44 pm