The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

Ascension Vs Sandalwood Tomorrow

smoothflow
    Freshman

Number of posts : 71
    Registration date : 2010-02-01

Ascension Vs Sandalwood Tomorrow Empty Ascension Vs Sandalwood Tomorrow

Post by smoothflow on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:56 pm

hey i am a big fan of sandalwood,dy mostly the north division teams! but just wanted to get predictions of the outcome of this game who is going to win? who needs to step up for both teams?
    ak22
    Freshman

Number of posts : 22
    Registration date : 2008-12-24

Ascension Vs Sandalwood Tomorrow Empty Re: Ascension Vs Sandalwood Tomorrow

Post by ak22 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 3:59 pm

ascension..by 10 plus. camal vs troy if he is still there.. baljot could be a factor not sure if he is still running with sandalwood but at the end of the day ascension with the W.
    smoothflow
    Freshman

Post by smoothflow on Sun Nov 28, 2010 4:05 pm

ak22 wrote:ascension..by 10 plus. camal vs troy if he is still there.. baljot could be a factor not sure if he is still running with sandalwood but at the end of the day ascension with the W.

personally i think its going to be closer i like the match up of troy vs camal and from my understanding baljyot is on the senior team.
    gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by gunta on Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:17 pm

It does not matter who wins because each team will be feeling each other out.Any team that lose have a chance to regroup and come back.winning or losing is not the judgement for winning peel.
    kobee14
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 382
    Registration date : 2008-12-01

Post by kobee14 on Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:24 pm

camal is going for 30 plus i would say, however i really have no idea how these two teams will matchup... two top teams in peel.
    kobee14
    Sophomore

Post by kobee14 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:48 pm

wowwww this game was surprising.. see what i mean by everyone underestimating sandawood

The final score was Sandalwood 62 Ascension 38
    Camal had 18 points, and was not double teamed whatsoever, seemed like he just had a bad game

Balyjot judge 15 points for sandalwood
    smoothflow
    Freshman

Post by smoothflow on Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:56 pm

camal was the only player on that team that was a theat sandalwood has way too many options in baljyot judge troy grant and others that i do not know the name of. look out people.
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 393
    Registration date : 2010-05-01

Post by TrueTalkz50 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:00 pm

Ahh manz are just ampeed to see the game tomorow. Oh welkl we see how sandalwood performes aagainst acension and evenly matched team to them but i think this game is going to be decided within 4 points or go to overtime just watch. Suspect
    kobee14
    Sophomore

Post by kobee14 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:01 pm

[quote="smoothflow"]camal was the only player on that team that was a theat sandalwood has way too many options in baljyot judge troy grant and others that i do not know the name of. look out people.[/quote]

you have no00oo00o idea mann - the funny/scary thing is also that sandalwood won by 24 points annnnnd............ Aaron Joseph and Brandon Sackey didnt play.. from what im hearing when hopefully do get to playy lol sandalwood is gonnna be BOXING teams! and everyone hardly mensions them hahahahah
    kobee14
    Sophomore

Post by kobee14 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:03 pm

[quote="TrueTalkz50"]Ahh manz are just ampeed to see the game tomorow. Oh welkl we see how sandalwood performes aagainst acension and evenly matched team to them but i think this game is going to be decided within 4 points or go to overtime just watch. Suspect [/quote]

they won today EASILY by 24 points - this game was never even a contest, brandon and aaron didnt play either.. even without them sandalwood is a threat to win peel
    smoothflow
    Freshman

Post by smoothflow on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:14 pm

kobee14 wrote:
    TrueTalkz50 wrote:Ahh manz are just ampeed to see the game tomorow. Oh welkl we see how sandalwood performes aagainst acension and evenly matched team to them but i think this game is going to be decided within 4 points or go to overtime just watch. Suspect

they won today EASILY by 24 points - this game was never even a contest, brandon and aaron didnt play either.. even without them sandalwood is a threat to win peel

yeah unfortunately brandon sackey will not be able to play in the reg season just tournaments and i do not know about aaron joseph sandalwood is looking good we'll see how they do in next week against fletchers
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Post by TrueTalkz50 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:17 pm

Any of you guys thimk sandalwood and fletchers are evenly matched and if thier close or they are actually are than sandalwood is very underated
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Post by TrueTalkz50 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:20 pm

If sandalwood continues thier sucess and hardwork witout any injuries on the team they can go far in the rosppa playoffs I would like them to face bcss
    smoothflow
    Freshman

Post by smoothflow on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:31 pm

yeah i am a big supporter for teams that do not get recognition sandalwood hieghts is one of them!! i have became a fan ever since i seen them play last year in the rimrocker tournament (juniors) and now their senior team is looking very solid fletchers did beat them by 23 in the dy early bird but now sandalwood looks better as they have a press and press break but fletchers again is a very SOLID and hard playing team with much heart this game should be a good one to look out for
    fanofafan
    Freshman

Number of posts : 11
    Registration date : 2010-11-27

Post by fanofafan on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:38 pm

HOLY SMOKES WHY WAS THIS EVEN A BIG GAME?? LMAOOOO THIS GUYS ALMOST GOT FOURTY JUS STOP I DONT EVER WANNA SEE ACENSIONS NAME ON HERE AGAIN LOOOL ARE BENCH WILL DO AWAY WITH THEIR STARTERS (i go to d'youville)
    gunta
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 373
    Registration date : 2009-03-12

Post by gunta on Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:45 pm

[quote="kobee14"][quote="smoothflow"]camal was the only player on that team that was a theat sandalwood has way too many options in baljyot judge troy grant and others that i do not know the name of. look out people.[/quote]

you have no00oo00o idea mann - the funny/scary thing is also that sandalwood won by 24 points annnnnd............ Aaron Joseph and Brandon Sackey didnt play.. from what im hearing when hopefully do get to playy lol sandalwood is gonnna be BOXING teams! and everyone hardly mensions them hahahahah[/quote]

Let it be known all you good to do is yap, you dont even have a clue what is really going on.You are a supporter of sandalwood but you could not even back them up before the game started. you come online and post Cama going to drop 30 plus points. I was hoping sandalwood lose just to shut you up.

Dont forget my post in a diferent thread "2 words Transfers and legit" season could go down the drain.

Pick a team and back them up stay true to them.
    jt
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 333
    Registration date : 2010-01-09

Post by jt on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:39 pm

Why can't Brandon Sackey play this year??? Wasn't he at prep last year in states and not in a different team in peel region. Doesn't that mean he is eligible??

Also there is no way Bikram Gill could have been playing in today's game against Swood, no way Asc would have lost like that. What is Bikram's story anyway, is he injured or what. This was supposed to be the year where he made some heavy noise. He better get back on the court or his team aint even going to make the play-offs and his whole year will go to waste just sitting on the bench watching.
    kobee14
    Sophomore

Post by kobee14 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:50 pm

lmfaooo "gunta" this guy a real waste youtt - its obvious you go to father goetz, and i was going on about this game based on facts from what i heard about ascension

why dont you take in sandalwoods team!
    look at the amount of talent they , just imagine what they'd be like with ALL their players playing,, even without the 2 who arent, they are still going to be among the top 3 teams in peel , and if you even think for a second that your crap squad goetz full of no names will even have a chance against swood let alone without they're FULL team ,, youre obviosly out of your mind because you guys a a PURE SHIETT!
    baller4ever
    baller4ever
    Freshman

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-01-20

Post by baller4ever on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:51 pm

goetz win today?
    TrueTalkz50
    Sophomore

Post by TrueTalkz50 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:57 pm

Hey who did goetz win against and sandalwood I think is clearly better than father goetz period for now considering the school opened within 3 years taht's impressive.Father goetz had thier era NOW its the new brampton teams taking over and don't think father goetz is . but can't par with some of the sick teams in brampton because they have some soft teams in thier division
    stevelogan92
    Senior

Number of posts : 1276
    Registration date : 2008-09-01

Post by stevelogan92 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:12 pm

[quote="kobee14"]lmfaooo "gunta" this guy a real waste youtt - its obvious you go to father goetz, and i was going on about this game based on facts from what i heard about ascension

why dont you take in sandalwoods team!
    look at the amount of talent they , just imagine what they'd be like with ALL their players playing,, even without the 2 who arent, they are still going to be among the top 3 teams in peel , and if you even think for a second that your crap squad goetz full of no names will even have a chance against swood let alone without they're FULL team ,, youre obviosly out of your mind because you guys a a PURE SHIETT![/quote]

Your a rookie. Gunta is a DY supporter. Check the history buddy.
    tart11
    Senior

Number of posts : 937
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

Post by tart11 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:18 pm

Sandalwood and Fletcher's should be a good match

Troy Grant and Judge vs Cudjoe, Shaq and Richard

7 footer vs Denzell

I think Fletchers should be more prepared but Sandalwood is going strong right now.
    smoothflow
    Freshman

Post by smoothflow on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:23 pm

ive said enough about sandalwood ive been showing everyone that they are CONTENDERS now im just going to see what they do in the st augustine tournament and the game against fletchers.
    tart11
    Senior

Number of posts : 937
    Registration date : 2008-11-29

Post by tart11 on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:26 pm

well in the north division, swood still has to worry about dy and fletchers.

if they lose to these teams they will only finish 3rd in their division and be ranked low for the play-offs
    smoothflow
    Freshman

Post by smoothflow on Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:40 pm

tart11 wrote:well in the north division, swood still has to worry about dy and fletchers.

if they lose to these teams they will only finish 3rd in their division and be ranked low for the play-offs

agreed.

Current date/time is Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:38 pm