HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

Collin Charles Basketball Camp 2010

Basketball City
    Freshman

Number of posts : 26
    Registration date : 2009-07-07

Collin Charles Basketball Camp 2010 Empty Collin Charles Basketball Camp 2010

Post by Basketball City on Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:47 pm

The Collin Charles Basketball Summer camp has become one of the best training camps in the city. Over the last seven years Charles and his staff have been providing quality basketball instruction at an affordable cost to youth of all ages, and abilities. Whether your goal is to make your middle school, high school team or better position yourself for a college scholarship, The Collin Charles Basketball Camp is ready to work with you.

Testimonials

“Last years camp was awesome... Charles was great player back in the day. At camp, Charles not only teaches the campers how to become a successful student athlete, but most importantly…successful people.” Nikki -- PARENT

“I loved every moment of camp. Great drills, great prizes, and the competition is awesome.” Jason--CAMPER

Summer Camp 2010 Information

Session One- SR Boys and Girls 14 and up
    • Date: July 19th to July 23rd 2010, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 3:30pm
    • Location: George Harvey C.I 1700 Keele Street Toronto Ontario M6M 3W5
    • Cost: $200.00 per camper

REGISTER ONLINE @www.skinnybasketball.com

Session Two- JR Boys and Girls 8 and up
    • Date: August 9th to August 13th 2010, Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 3:30pm
    • Location: William Lyon Mackenzie C.I 20 Tillplain Rd Toronto Ontario M3H 5R2
    • Cost: $200.00 per camper

REGISTER ONLINE @www.skinnybasketball.com

Current date/time is Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:16 pm