HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

BRAMALEA HAS THE BEST TEAM IN TEIR 2 NUFF SAID !

TouchMoney
    Freshman

Number of posts : 10
    Registration date : 2009-11-28

BRAMALEA HAS THE BEST TEAM IN TEIR 2 NUFF SAID ! Empty BRAMALEA HAS THE BEST TEAM IN TEIR 2 NUFF SAID !

Post by TouchMoney on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:21 pm

bramalea has the best team in tier 2 nuff said !!!!
    baller000
    Freshman

Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

BRAMALEA HAS THE BEST TEAM IN TEIR 2 NUFF SAID ! Empty Re: BRAMALEA HAS THE BEST TEAM IN TEIR 2 NUFF SAID !

Post by baller000 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:26 pm

Tht is a very cocky statement, but I have to agree
    underrated33
    Freshman

Number of posts : 30
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

BRAMALEA HAS THE BEST TEAM IN TEIR 2 NUFF SAID ! Empty Re: BRAMALEA HAS THE BEST TEAM IN TEIR 2 NUFF SAID !

Post by underrated33 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:27 pm

LOL i dont agree
    TouchMoney
    Freshman

Post by TouchMoney on Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:32 pm

Last edited by TouchMoney on Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Number of posts : 146
    Registration date : 2009-11-16

Post by BSSBallHard on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:08 pm

Real Talkz...we belong in tier 1 and even then in my opinion we'd be over .500

Last edited by BSSBallHard on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : typing mistake)
    youngmoney_ballin3
    Freshman

Number of posts : 52
    Registration date : 2009-09-27

Post by youngmoney_ballin3 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:13 pm

alright i go to bramalea too but you need to chill bssballhard were pretty good but you cant say that cuz these teams can play ball too
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Post by BSSBallHard on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:15 pm

who are you..?
    youngmoney_ballin3
    Freshman

Post by youngmoney_ballin3 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:16 pm

dont worry who are you
    baller000
    Freshman

Number of posts : 88
    Registration date : 2008-09-03

Post by baller000 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:18 pm

Bramalea has a fast team, but as far as I cud tell they cannot shoot, try playin a zone nd see wat they do with it
    Ballerr
    Freshman

Number of posts : 3
    Registration date : 2009-11-27

Post by Ballerr on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:23 pm

They will prolbably fast break, which u dont want them to do, becuz thats really 1 of there strengths.
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Post by BSSBallHard on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:30 pm

baller000 i dont think you've watched many of our games becuz 1. our shooting game is actually very nice and 2. we've faced zones in the turner fenton tuney and against glenforest friday and got to the basket with no problem
    youngmoney_ballin3
    Freshman

Post by youngmoney_ballin3 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:37 pm

yo lol chill out

Last edited by youngmoney_ballin3 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:20 am; edited 1 time in total
    TouchMoney
    Freshman

Post by TouchMoney on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:37 pm

kk ill out bssballhard... if anybody wanna beak just let dem.
    they'll beak we'll playy
    youngmoney_ballin3
    Freshman

Post by youngmoney_ballin3 on Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:43 pm

yeah bssballhard thats the best way to go at it let the score do the talking
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Post by BSSBallHard on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:03 pm

true say..we'll see wuht happens
    pau gasol123
    Freshman

Number of posts : 276
    Registration date : 2009-02-14

Post by pau gasol123 on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:32 pm

now now now bramleas ballers lets get this rite there have been many teams in the past that have said the same thing that u are the best in teir 2 and thos team would most likely end up losing being cocky can give that L to u guys any day now what i would say is yes u guys have the chance to be champions because ive heard u guys have talent and are very metally strong but dont get it rong anything can happen but there are teams that are goin to step up on regular season so have a gudd year and best luck goes out to U. PS- I PLAY ON THE HEARTLAKE SENIOR BOYS BASKETBALL TEAM U GUYS ARE VERY TALENTED
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Post by BSSBallHard on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:34 pm

thx pau
    riptown
    Freshman

Number of posts : 170
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by riptown on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:39 pm

KK
    Im not saying Bramalea is the best or isnt the best in Tier 2. But BSS ur talking as if u just came out of a bar.
    Now imma put the list of Teams in ur division from the ropsaa scores site, and itll be threats Bramalea will face.

Brampton Christian Academy: If Sele's playing at his best so will his team.

Chinguacousy: Matthew, and Karan.

Harold M. Brathwaite: Heard their best players had bad grades, and cant play. (Might not be true)

Heart Lake: Theo. I doubt anyones gunna contain him

Lincoln M. Alexander: I heard they have good chemistry, and this one sick underrated player. Forgot his name though

Mayfield: (No problem beating)

North Park: (No problem beating)

Robert Hall: (No problem beating)
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Post by BSSBallHard on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:45 pm

how? baller000 said something about us that wasnt tru..i had a different opinion
    riptown
    Freshman

Number of posts : 170
    Registration date : 2009-01-18

Post by riptown on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:48 pm

Naw
    just comment on what i wrote
    I wanna see ur opinion
    BSSBallHard
    Freshman

Post by BSSBallHard on Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:53 pm

i think the biggest compotition in that group is Ching then probably HL both are away games this week so it'll make it a little harder
    ballman99
    Freshman

Number of posts : 167
    Registration date : 2008-12-07

Post by ballman99 on Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:11 pm

i just see bramela and ching being contenders, bramela should easily beat heart lake and pull away with a win against ching
    GTA West
    Freshman

Number of posts : 15
    Registration date : 2009-11-11

Post by GTA West on Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:00 am

Why is Bramalea getting soo gassed? There are so many posts about teir 2 and who is the best team and all that. Ithink that becuase players from Bramalea think they have the best chance at winnig it, theyre just trying to make posts like that and boost.

Congrats on the win tho, but dont get to cocky
    zubstrike22
    Freshman

Number of posts : 13
    Registration date : 2009-11-27

Post by zubstrike22 on Tue Dec 01, 2009 7:03 pm

bramelea was at heart lake today and people say bramelea is amazing and they should be tier 1 but dont get me wrong there nice a lot of fast players

when they faced heart lake they got out scored the first half and heart lake came out on top but second half they fell apart and lost but the fact is if heart lake kept there defense and offense going they would of beat them.
    JussBall
    Freshman

Number of posts : 35
    Registration date : 2009-11-26

Post by JussBall on Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:58 pm

so...bramalea won. just say it. wut about the score?

Current date/time is Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:29 pm