HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

Canada loses a heartbreaker in Nike Challenge 105-104

Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5294
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Canada loses a heartbreaker in Nike Challenge 105-104 - Page 2 Empty Re: Canada loses a heartbreaker in Nike Challenge 105-104

Post by Coach Clement on Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:27 pm

You seem like a reasonable enough person but I'm not sure of your rationale. Are you questioning the ethics and morals of our coaches?

I think we are classified as International by our neighbours to the south. We are listed on the website with the International teams.

They are the past masters of the grade exception and the re-classification of international players to gain an advantage on their opponents. If it works to their advantage they move our players back a year to suit their purposes. Don't talk to me about their ethics.

Both Tristan and Myck are listed incorrectly.Tristan is a 91 and Myck I believe is a 92 the funny thing is they both play in the U.S. already. Melvin Ejim already at Brewster is correctly a 91.

In the U.S. there's your age and your AAU age (two different things). I do not understand what explanation you're asking me to give bronbron 23.

Follow me on twitter: @coachclement
    bronbron23
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 378
    Registration date : 2008-08-18

Canada loses a heartbreaker in Nike Challenge 105-104 - Page 2 Empty Re: Canada loses a heartbreaker in Nike Challenge 105-104

Post by bronbron23 on Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:19 pm

I'm asking, do you think it was a mistake or did they intentionally give the wrong age? If they did do it intentionally, whats the point considering there all under the age of 19 anyways?

Current date/time is Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:38 am