HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

TDSB vs the YRDSB All Star Basketball Game/Workshop

coachhall
    Freshman

Number of posts : 48
    Registration date : 2009-05-20

TDSB vs the YRDSB All Star Basketball Game/Workshop Empty TDSB vs the YRDSB All Star Basketball Game/Workshop

Post by coachhall on Wed May 20, 2009 3:45 pm

Looking for TDSB All Star Basketball Players to represent TDSB vs The YRDSB All Star at Milliken Mills High School Sat May 30th 2009.

All participants will have to take part in a workshop from specail guest speakers such has Sherman Hamilton Raptor TV, Rowan Barrett-Team Canada and other specail guest.I'm looking for 10 players, if think you were a TDSB All Star hit Coach Hall up at whtg4life@hotmail.com and see if you can be on the team. If you want to particpate in the workshops or the Dunk off hit me up also.
    Admision is free and lunch will be provided!!
    Today is May May 20th2009 so turn around time is short, so hit meup ASAP!!!
    There are about 5 spots still open!!

Thanks Coach Hall
    Vaughan Road Academy
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5294
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

TDSB vs the YRDSB All Star Basketball Game/Workshop Empty Re: TDSB vs the YRDSB All Star Basketball Game/Workshop

Post by Coach Clement on Wed May 20, 2009 3:58 pm

With all due respect Coach for what you are undertaking and all that you stand for as a coach, that is the same weekend as the Junior Men's Provincials.

Follow me on twitter: @coachclement
    T-Robinson
    T-Robinson
    Freshman

Number of posts : 27
    Registration date : 2008-10-09

TDSB vs the YRDSB All Star Basketball Game/Workshop Empty Re: TDSB vs the YRDSB All Star Basketball Game/Workshop

Post by T-Robinson on Sun May 24, 2009 7:32 pm

Yeah Coach Clement's is right, and i could think of so many TDSB players that should participate in this event, but can't because of provincials next weekend.
    BallingIsMyHobbie
    BallingIsMyHobbie
    Freshman

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2008-10-25

Post by BallingIsMyHobbie on Thu May 28, 2009 11:25 am

My coach told me about this. Sherman Hamilton is suppose to be there, and Gary Durant is hosting the event. He's Kevin Durants Brother.
    acie earl 55
    acie earl 55
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 312
    Registration date : 2008-07-13

Post by acie earl 55 on Thu May 28, 2009 4:53 pm

Yea,

Gary and Kevin aren't brothers.
    loveball
    Sophomore

Number of posts : 322
    Registration date : 2008-10-30

Post by loveball on Fri May 29, 2009 10:22 pm

[quote="BallingIsMyHobbie"]My coach told me about this. Sherman Hamilton is suppose to be there, and Gary Durant is hosting the event. He's Kevin Durants Brother.[/quote]

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    BallingIsMyHobbie
    BallingIsMyHobbie
    Freshman

Number of posts : 118
    Registration date : 2008-10-25

Post by BallingIsMyHobbie on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:16 pm

This kid told me that Gary is his mentor and that gary said he was Kevin's brother, but now i kno it's Durrant, not durant.

anyway, i played in da game, york region won, by like 10 or 8 points.
    RealBall
    Freshman

Number of posts : 234
    Registration date : 2008-07-12

Post by RealBall on Tue Jun 02, 2009 10:28 pm

Who were some of the players on both teams?

Who had big games?

Any big highlights?
    BAisdoodoo
    Freshman

Number of posts : 89
    Registration date : 2009-01-26

Post by BAisdoodoo on Thu Jun 11, 2009 12:04 pm

who are you balling is my hobbie?

Current date/time is Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:56 am