HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

Wells Davis and Jermaine Myers Putting in Work

Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5294
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Wells Davis and Jermaine Myers Putting in Work Empty Wells Davis and Jermaine Myers Putting in Work

Post by Coach Clement on Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:55 am

Some highlights of Wells Davis and Jermaine Myers at Culver Military Academy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFbJtHjqIpg&feature=related

Follow me on twitter: @coachclement
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Wells Davis and Jermaine Myers Putting in Work Empty Re: Wells Davis and Jermaine Myers Putting in Work

Post by Coach Clement on Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:56 pm

They are definitely key contributors on the CMA team from the look of these highlights. Cool

How about that steal and buzzer beater at the half by Myers? It should have been an "and one" I'm thinking.

MississaugaBaller
    Freshman

Number of posts : 115
    Registration date : 2008-12-19

Wells Davis and Jermaine Myers Putting in Work Empty Re: Wells Davis and Jermaine Myers Putting in Work

Post by MississaugaBaller on Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:53 pm

did these guys go to school here in the gta?
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Post by Coach Clement on Tue Apr 28, 2009 3:41 pm

Yes.

Jermaine was at Pickering and Wells I believe it was Joan of Arc but I may be wrong on that one!

crossedout
    Freshman

Number of posts : 21
    Registration date : 2009-03-20

Post by crossedout on Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:02 pm

Where is Culver Military Academy?
    mr. flare
    Freshman

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

Post by mr. flare on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:04 pm

Are they on the junior team or senior?
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Post by Coach Clement on Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:12 pm

They are on the Senior team and they are the main pieces.

These guys were the best players in their class in Ontario.
    Where have you been?

Culver Military is in Indiana.

Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Post by Coach Clement on Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Mr. Flare
    I think you are a breakthrough kind of player. You're not at a big school from what I understand. A new guy on the scene.

I did not intend to disrespect you but we have been talking about these guys forever.

There were so many threads about who was better Wells or Jermaine. So if you've been around this is old.

mr. flare
    Freshman

Number of posts : 117
    Registration date : 2009-03-13

Post by mr. flare on Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:08 pm

I feel no disrespect, and thank you for the comment about being a breakthrough kind of player.

Current date/time is Mon Nov 11, 2019 2:27 pm