HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

LOSSA Sr. Boys Basketball 2015-16 News and Scores

Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5295
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

LOSSA Sr. Boys Basketball 2015-16 News and Scores Empty LOSSA Sr. Boys Basketball 2015-16 News and Scores

Post by Coach Clement on Wed Sep 16, 2015 5:05 pm

Looks like another exciting and competitive year of Sr. Boys basketball in the Region of Durham. Please follow this thread for all the latest news!

Follow me on twitter: @coachclement
    Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

LOSSA Sr. Boys Basketball 2015-16 News and Scores Empty Re: LOSSA Sr. Boys Basketball 2015-16 News and Scores

Post by Coach Clement on Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:20 pm

It appears there will be Tier 1 and Tier 2 in Durham this season. The schedule will be out soon.

Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

LOSSA Sr. Boys Basketball 2015-16 News and Scores Empty Re: LOSSA Sr. Boys Basketball 2015-16 News and Scores

Post by Coach Clement on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:41 am

Exhibition game today. JC Richardson at Pine Ridge.

Coach Clement
    Coach Clement
    Hall Of Fame

Post by Coach Clement on Tue Nov 24, 2015 4:59 pm

Pine Ridge 93 (Jordan Henry 31) J Clarke Richardson 68 (Ellijah Lewis Shaw 22)

Current date/time is Wed Jan 29, 2020 12:21 pm