HooptownGTA Forums

The Greater Toronto Area High School Basketball Forums

Notre Dame vs. J Clarke Score???

rerun
    Senior

Number of posts : 958
    Registration date : 2008-07-25

Notre Dame vs. J Clarke  Score??? Empty Notre Dame vs. J Clarke Score???

Post by rerun on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:18 pm

What happened today in their cross school/cross the hall battle? Senior Boys?
    rising_star_34
    Freshman

Number of posts : 100
    Registration date : 2008-11-12

Notre Dame vs. J Clarke  Score??? Empty Re: Notre Dame vs. J Clarke Score???

Post by rising_star_34 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:20 pm

Notre Dame beat J Clarke 69-59
    DryCleaner69
    Freshman

Number of posts : 25
    Registration date : 2008-11-06

Post by DryCleaner69 on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:31 pm

LEON ALEXANDER DUNKED ON DAMAL DONALDSON ! THATS ALL I GOTTA SAY ME AND MY BOY JUST LEFT THE GYM !
    HooptownGTA
    HooptownGTA
    Hall Of Fame

Number of posts : 5426
    Registration date : 2008-07-09

Post by HooptownGTA on Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:35 pm

A little bit of history regarding these two schools that are joined together.

Notre Dame has not beaten J Clarke 3 out of 4 games this season, with this 10 point victory being the largest margin of victory. I believe Notre Dame won the first game in an exhibition game by 7ish, and then defeated them in the finals of the Ajax Rams tournament by 8. J Clarke defeated Notre Dame at the Durham Catholic tournament in the finals by 3. And now Notre Dame won this league game by 10.

Phone & Text: 647-668-6890
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/HooptownGTA
    Twitter: @HooptownGTA
    Instagram: hooptowngta
    NDcoach
    Freshman

Number of posts : 16
    Registration date : 2008-09-15

Post by NDcoach on Wed Jan 14, 2009 8:13 pm

The official final score was 65-59. Notre Dame's Damal Donaldson dropped 27 and Justin Jarrett had 16 for JCR. Notre Dame is now 21-1 overall. It was a great game from start to finish with both teams battling right to the end. At half ND had a 7 point lead and JCR widdled that down to 3 near the end of the fourth, but ND came out on top and remains undefeated in LOSSA league play.

Current date/time is Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:55 pm